Robin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@.Aaron:

> @ToshiroHayate:
>
> > Bravo. I tip my hat to you Robin. I'll have to agree with Stephan here, and say for these prices, it's well worth it. I also commend you for being able to support Alpha blending in the first place.
> >
> > Does this mean these features will never be in EO if you decide to finish it?
>
> What would be the point of selling them if he is going to add them to the engine?
>
> did you think about that one?

Half of what he does in his own game won't be added into the engine. So he came up with this system of adding features into the engine for them.

> Pre-made source code
> Wind's Nocturne

1 must get this  :cry:

I have a few questions.

1\. (Announced) The next version of EO - will not be released?

2\. For these systems-in which currency to pay?

3.In the next - EO was supposed to be (efficiently combat system). Why do not you gave it to "sell"? Without that I do nothing, (

Even though even this free-your developed an efficient system of fighting you made available. In the form turtorials.

1\. @Robin:

> There will be another release with a load of bug fixes and the like. After that I'll simply be offering support for the engine, not developing features for it.
>
> I've taken it as far as I'm willing to right now. It's up to everyone else to make tutorials for it.

2\. Pounds, ofc.
3\. …

Awesome! I'm been trying to learn and start programming but I will certainly buy some of this edits, and help you with christmas gifts also ;D
But first, a question xD, I'm from Argentina and i'm thinking on the convertions. Using PayPal, should I convert the money to USA Dollars or directly to Pounds?

@Alatar:

> Awesome! I'm been trying to learn and start programming but I will certainly buy some of this edits, and help you with christmas gifts also ;D
> But first, a question xD, I'm from Argentina and I'm thinking on the convertions. Using PayPal, should I convert the money to USA Dollars or directly to Pounds?

I'll only accept GBP. Dollars are worthless.

You may want to set a conversion price for USD considering that most people on here are too lazy to convert the prices by themselves, and live in the USA.

Good luck on selling your shit though. Have you posted this on other forums too? I think they'd be interested.

aahahaah, pounds … no good. I am from Poland: So currency: Poland gold
(Less than) 25 poland gold = 5 punds

for example, Christmas cards ... - (with you) **5 pounds = 4/5 Christmas Card**
For me - in poland: buy: 25 golds = 20 christmas card

So as you can see-it is not enough … ^^
_____

I reiterate the question - the combat system. Which was to be the "future" version.