Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jesus Christ

Mulkaar

Just don't buy macs any of you. I know it's an obvious thing to say but they are unimaginably shit and the specs they have are awkward, the weird Graphics card which means barely any gun will work on em (even on a split hardrive) and the screen res. Just buy something good Im close to tearing my fucking brain out jesus.

>! ![](http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/motivational-poster-mac-users-market.jpg)

>! ![](http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/mac-vs-pc-demotivational-poster-1215454651.jpg)

>! ![](http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/006.gif)

And that's all I have to say about that.

@Zonova:

> all-in-one pc's

Those are just as bad as Macs. Enjoy your bottlenecked system.

I built my computer on a budget around Christmas. Bought a couple of the parts second hand, recycled some shit from my old build. Entire thing came to £350\. That's including a £125 5770 Radeon. xD

Can run anything on full settings.

@Robin:

> @Zonova:
>
> > all-in-one pc's
>
> Those are just as bad as Macs. Enjoy your bottlenecked system.
>
> I built my computer on a budget around Christmas. Bought a couple of the parts second hand, recycled some shit from my old build. Entire thing came to £350\. That's including a £125 5770 Radeon. xD
>
> Can run anything on full settings.

You lucky bitch…..

I Almost had a gaming PC. Cost around 1000$. had 2 500Gb raid 0 HDD's, and it booted windows 7 in about 2 seconds. it had a diamond series graphics card.... and it made me jizz my pants T~T.

Post your specs. Robin. Im curious.

@Robin:

> @Chief:
>
> > Have you attempted Crysis or a similar game? I can only run on Medium if ive got everything else closed down, and even then its a bit laggy.
>
> Running Crysis Warhead on full settings just fine.

Damn, can you post your specs? I wanna know wha tI should be getting in the future. I was a fucked up retard and bought an alienware…

e4700 Core2Duo.
5770 1gB Radeon HD.
4gB Kingston HyperX 1066MHz RAM.
1tB Caviar Black 64mB cache Sata III HDD.
Biostar TP45D2-A7 T-series Motherboard.
Corsair 400w Power Supply.

It can run Crysis Warhead on full settings at 1920x1080.

Building any pre-made shit is going to bite you in the arse. They bump up the specs on all the parts which people actually care about then skimp on other stuff, rendering the expensive parts obsolete due to bottlenecking.

Also, buying things yourself is cheaper, more fun, and you get a warranty on each individual part. I got my CPU second-hand for £50.