Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon mystery dungeon united nations recruiting!

TPK

Hi zarachi quinte motten, also know as TPK and as most of you know i own PUN,also known as Pokemon United Nations.

Pokemon united nations is a non profit mmo and is in the second version of creation with a pretty good team of creators Note:just not enough.

setting:takes place in the up to date pokemon world 2010
type=mmo
staff needed:
Mappers:3 slots
scripters:3 slots
vb,C++,C#:2 slots
all other jobs are filled.
Features include: pvp,trade system,evolution,nice mapping,ETC.
vwebsite: [http://www.pokemonunations.com/](http://www.pokemonunations.com/) support with a donation if you can
Video+screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDDoEX7Zh4

he is a horrible leader, this is the skype conversation http://www.2shared.com/document/icLZ5PmE/Proof.html 

I wanted to quit but I wanted credit for what I have done. And so did a member named dragon. He started saying he was gonna hack dragon and stuff lol. This guy is such an idiot trying copyright PUN .The game is also horrible. I did some great maps like 4 but it didnt match the rest of pun. This guy wanted me to nonstop work all day, tho  im not getting paid so whats the point? He wants to release the game even its like 10 maps without any npc's  (that work). I suggest not getting with this guy from my personal experiences. Also if you do and then you leave he wont give you credit for what you have done and maybe he will even try to hack you ( tho he cant because he is a idiot)

5 days with this guy and already quiting this is not the place for you guys….....

Agreed, I am Dragon and I made maps 8&9 as you can see on the screenshots which I am not geting any credit for because TPK is a jerk. And I also made the evolution chamber which I spend hours on and also not getting any credit for along with other maps. Their rules are the most dumbest rules you can ever think of , you couldnt even take a dump without asking with their rules!

sigh not a horrible leader (nobody) did you forget to note you called me a nigger and posted a picture of a fat lady saying it was my mom oh probly not you only took a screen shot of what i replied and tryed to use it against me well two can play that game and dragon how about you you quit because i wouldn't let you be a sprite and threatend to hack my site remember this users always hear both sides of the story i have about 5 staff who will vouch these two are clearly lieing and dragon i killed the maps they are now gone so don't crie.

Another reason to prove hes a idiot , you spelt cry wrong. You cant spell for sh**… anyways.... Honestly if you go to this youll see how horrible it really is. Almost every staff member he gets leaves, in fact a few of them are now happily working for me and they might even get payed :)

@TPK:

> My side of the story partial proof I'll admit I said nothing wrong although I told dragon I would not erase the maps I never said anything to james giving him no reason to drop the n bomb

lmfao now your dumb bro i already posted the chat lmfao i gave you a picture of a fat girl for laughs and dragon said it was your mom so calm down as for saying n word that was a reference to a previous conversation

hahahaha you have two staff working for you and ive only had you nobody and david quit so stfu and btw I purposely spells words the way i wan't dumbass im fully aware of how I spell things….....and if your going to say anything state facts and stop posting on my recruitment board before i report you this isn't a topic for negative replies or your personal feelings you don't ruin someones game and you don't call them a nigger james and it was not apposing to  another conversation you said

> nig nig nigger you steal like one,apposing to me saying i wouldn't delete his maps you idiot!

so both of you get your asses off my board because for one i doubt anyone will take your side although i could be wrong ,two noone will care and three if i was so bad i would go to your posts and post rude things about you as i know many!

@TPK:

> hahahaha you have two staff working for you and ive only had you nobody and david quit so stfu and btw I purposely spells words the way I wan't dumbass im fully aware of how I spell things….....and if your going to say anything state facts and stop posting on my recruitment board before I report you this isn't a topic for negative replies or your personal feelings you don't ruin someones game and you don't call them a nigger james and it was not apposing to  another conversation you said
>
> > nig nig nigger you steal like one,apposing to me saying I wouldn't delete his maps you idiot!
>
> so both of you get your asses off my board because for one I doubt anyone will take your side although I could be wrong ,two noone will care and three if I was so bad I would go to your posts and post rude things about you as I know many!

It was a reference so calm down and i didn't touch your game after i quit. You did take my logos and gui's without giving me credit therefore  your stealing. I was kidding about the nig because it was from a video but i wasnt kidding about you stealing like one theres a difference between a nigger and a African American.

first off i told you i would give you credit after you lied and said you had it copyrighted which i knew you lied we agreed and then you said what you said about the map thing and i said i wasn't erasing his map and you said lmao your a nigger nig nig nigger and you steal like one weather i took the map or not you still stated

> i steel like a nigger

why couldn't you have just made a simple reply,you thief or something like that i wouldn't have cared but you said what you said, i got pissed and what happend happend.

@TPK:

> first off I told you I would give you credit after you lied and said you had it copyrighted which I knew you lied we agreed and then you said what you said about the map thing and I said I wasn't erasing his map and you said lmao your a nigger nig nig nigger and you steal like one weather I took the map or not you still stated
>
> > I steel like a nigger
>
> why couldn't you have just made a simple reply,you thief or something like that I wouldn't have cared but you said what you said, I got pissed and what happend happend.

lmfao i never said i didnt say that. So what? Its not racist because  Nigger and African Americans are 2 different meanings. About the copyrighted part i told you i didnt want you using my gui and than you calm it as your own, so i was messing when i said it was copyrighted. (i wont be able to copy right something that contains someone else material anyways so it was clear i was kidding)

> I wouldn't calm it?

ok it's apparent to me this is a pointless conversation so im ending this by saying if your dissapointed then sorry now could you just leave me alone because this is dragging on to long and someone whos older than me i would expect to be mature enough to say this before me considering the fact you were always telling me to be the mature one so this is the end of the arguement GL with whatever you do after this! :cheesy:

well the thing I found funy was that pikachu off pmu was getting quite pissed on their forums the other day from ripping pmu's ties and sprites and the bunch of noobs just ignored him, and the next day TPK made a new forum what a surprise lol. Im making a pmd game it already has recruiting if ryandoo and nobody are interested pm me cause i feel its quite unfair how tpk isnt crediting you.

@kibbelz:

> well the thing I found funy was that pikachu off pmu was getting quite pissed on their forums the other day from ripping pmu's ties and sprites and the bunch of noobs just ignored him, and the next day TPK made a new forum what a surprise lol. Im making a pmd game it already has recruiting if ryandoo and nobody are interested pm me cause I feel its quite unfair how tpk isnt crediting you.

i made there new forums (i wasnt done tho)