Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Worlds persistant error even after reinstalling

UnGod

Im having a problem getting the server of eclipse worlds to run. I made a mistake in creating something and now I get an error message which closes the server each time i run it.

Ive uninstalled EW and reinstalled it, yet somehow im getting the same error message when i try to run EW server.

At the advice of Aeirex I uninstalled,  ran Ccleaner and Wise Cleaner, restarted, reinstalled. same error. We were unable to come up with a solution so im asking here.

My questions are..

How can I view where the installer is putting files? Could I do something similar with the uninstaller?

something like this has happened before but thankfully i was able to fix it. slightly different situation but same strange problem of not being able to uninstall and reinstall to remove faulty items/resources ect.  the other time this happened i had made an item with a huge dexterity buff which was apparently above what the variable type it was set to was cabable of handling. Every time id log into the client id get kicked out. I made a new account and logged in, deleted the item and no problems afterwards until now.

Ive tried messing with the files i thought might be faulty but no change at all. Its like they arent even reading from the directory im editing

another note is after uninstalling and reinstalling a handful of times and finally fixing the problem by making another user account.. all of my maps and items and spells were still there. Uninstalling doesnt seem to really uninstall.

So, could anyone possibly give advice or help somehow?