Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the malfunctioning hotbar, I tested it by mere coincidence with some old spells (data from 1.3.1), and it just seemed to work O.o.

And this bug is already localized, I think. The 'Runtime error 380: Invalid property value' when you're using editors.
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9327/image1ymt.png

I reselect the same skill… and voilà.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4059/image2qbq.png

Salut,
L'ark Mitsinikos

My bad, my last supposition regarding the hotbar was wrong. It's not "old spells" that made them work, it's already learned spells. Since I passed all the data, my character had some spells on it. Those old learned spells worked with the hotbar, but when I relearned them (forgetting them and using again the learning scroll), they just didn't worked.
(And well, I though about using the old spell editor, now I'm cornered x'D, anyway, let's get back to testing…).

About that error, It seems that it tries to load the spell name or something, but it gets nil as result and there comes the property crash. When I did that error, I opened the items, selected an empty slot, put spell on the item type, and reselected that same new item (changing to, for example, other scroll and coming back to my new item).

Maybe I made too long the explanation, spare my life,
L'ark Mitsinikos

I've found three bugs, the first one is when you have more than 10 tilesets, the map editor will display them then when you exit out of the editor and go back it will display only 10 for the rest of the session. The second one, no npcs will talk other than shop keepers. And the last one isn't much of a bug its more of layring on frmMain but if you have the party pane open then pull up the admin panel the party pane will cover the lower half of the admin panel

@Sheldon:

> I've found three bugs, the first one is when you have more than 10 tilesets, the map editor will display them then when you exit out of the editor and go back it will display only 10 for the rest of the session.

Same thing here.
I'll look around and see what i can find.

@Sheldon:

> And the last one isn't much of a bug its more of layring on frmMain but if you have the party pane open then pull up the admin panel the party pane will cover the lower half of the admin panel

party GUI also covering spell description.

>! ![](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1791/eobug.png)

Hi, Robin. I've got an error. I've got 13 files in my Tilesets folder. I log on, start to work on mapping, and everything's going great. However, whenever I close out of the map editor and re-load it, I cannot go past page 10\. I have to reload the entire client if I wish to get to tilesets 11, 12, and 13\. This isn't a huge issue, but a bug nonetheless. My bad if this has already been posted.