Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Helladen's Programming Shop

Helladen

Helladen's Programming Shop

**Packages:**

**All packages can be viewed in a demo before purchased! Do not add me on MSN, send me a message or post here, Trillian doesn't work too well when other people add me.**

**Player/NPC Vital Bars With Images:**
This system is vital bars that are made using images. This requires a few modifications to the vitals so it sends the information to all the other players.

![](http://www.legendsofarteix.com/logos/Vitals.png)

**Price:**
$5, installation is free, and requires TeamViewer. I will only install this for free once!

**Log System:**
This is a simple add-on to the client that will log all messages a user makes or gets. This will automatically create the log files when the client is started, and store them in the text files found in the LOG_PATH which is what Robin preset it as. (Under data files in the logs folder) This allows developers to make as many logs as they wish. Right now it has logs for all things including my admin msg source tutorial. You basically just call the log in the server which you can see how it is done simply by using Ctrl + F and searching for Sendlogs.

$5, installation is free, and requires TeamViewer. I will only install this for free once!

**Chat Channels:**
This is is a simple system that allows a user to speak into the different channels with a drop down menu. This even allows users to use slash commands in all channels. This is similar to Eclipse Stable and easy to use. You add a chat channel to the list and add a few lines of code to add another channel.

$2.50, installation is free, and requires TeamViewer. I will only install this for free once!

**Map Editor Expansion:**
Multi-Select erase is one of the additions of this package that will use the size of the tiles selected to erase the map tiles. This comes with more abilities in the map editor such as filling the attribute layer, and many new additions in the map properties.

**Other Packages:**
There are a few other packages I offer, you may discuss or ask of these with me on MSN. A few of them are, visual spell cooldown timer, resource system expansion, audio system that plays MP3 and OGG, and many more.

**Other Services/Information:**

**Custom Modifications:**
I will do almost any custom modifications and bug fixes. If they are something minor I will do it for free. I may do some features if they are small, and I will not fix bugs if you have not ordered something from me.

**Support:**
I will provide forever support as long as it's not something you did to the source yourself, such as if something is bugged, I will fix it for free. You can contact me at [email protected] using MSN. I do not check my email very often on it and you will most likely be missed. Past customers who bought this system from Three Faced Smiley may get a discount but it depends.

**Vouches:**
I am not doing this for money, simply for funding for my game, because I am still in high school. You can visit my website in my signature if you need anymore proof of my honesty. There are several people who I have purchased things off of that could vouch for me.

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> I bought some of his programming and its worth every penny, also hes reasonable for price. Definably doing business with him in the future.
>
> Many Regards,
> Tompwnage

**Disclaimer:**
These add-ons are only for Origins or Wind's Noctrine! No refunds will be given but like I said above I will provide enough support so the customer will remain satisfied with their request(s) or order(s).

**Pay:**
You will use a PayPal donate button to pay for your order. You may see a demo of the product before you purchase it but you must pay upfront at least 50%. before I start on it. Your payments will be considered donations, since all profits will go directly to my game funds. So you may reek benefits on my site if you wish too.

@Helladen:

> Well. I vouched for you. :3

Immaterial. Dropping someone's name without their permission is just stupid.

@Zetta:

> Can people SERIOUSLY not use yellow? I cant see that ducking colour.

Agreed. It's burning my eyes. Anyone who's anybody around here uses SMF Core, anyway.

@Helladen:

> Chat Channels:
> This is is a simple system that allows a user to speak into the different channels with a drop down menu. This even allows users to use slash commands in all channels.

Could you also make an Guild chat channel and an Party chat channel?

[annoyed]
God…

Not another one of these -_-;
[/annoyed]
Doesn't look too bad. I mean, at least you're incorporating a GUI with the addition of the arrows-system. It looks clean. Nice to see HP/MP bars that aren't bland rectangles drawn from DD7, but an actual image.

@l0lz!:

> Omg, arrows for origins <3\. Also, Nanaki as Desert Wolf lolwut.

Thanks.

:D I am a big fan of Final Fantasy 7 too. I just named it real quick. I touched up the sprite from a site I got him from.

I am planning on replacing the subs Robin puts in his update to EO whenever he comes around to it. The direct draw part, I have already setup the timers and everything for this mod of Eclipse Stable.

Well Robin has told me some stuff that has made me better off. I owe some of my knowledge to him, Vaughands, and Tala.

The resource package redos the entire resource system. No more damage calculations. I thought it was very stupid to have that and no more 1 resource. This package allows you to completely customize resources by the number of ones it can give in an array so. (Byte sized so 1-255 range users can preset) This replaced the HP minimum and maximum in WN which didn't exist in EO. Regardless its a system all my own so technically I can add it. I am planning on rewriting the BLTs for resources, they need to be split into two parts. Upper and bottom layers, due to some things getting fringed at the bottom, and spells being over fringed on them. Those edits are not done yet, but I will do them if someone orders this, and it will be a priority to get done first.

This also allows you to set the chances it allows a user to hit the resources, and it has a chance modifier for weapons.

@Robin:

> @Helladen:
>
> > This replaced the HP minimum and maximum in WN which didn't exist in EO. Regardless its a system all my own so technically I can add it.
>
> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280172901701.jpg)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/aabbf6773c490339074e74e2fe432fd3.png)

@Zetta:

> @Robin:
>
> > @Helladen:
> >
> > > This replaced the HP minimum and maximum in WN which didn't exist in EO. Regardless its a system all my own so technically I can add it.
> >
> > ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280172901701.jpg)
>
> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/aabbf6773c490339074e74e2fe432fd3.png)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/adb950ee7ab76c5d0e7d49de3d9b84f2.gif)