Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After Thanksgiving Activities

Draken

So what did you do after you ate that great big turkey meal?

I myself was bored so talked to my brother, brother in law, sister in law and niece and we all pulled out the paint ball guns and hunted each other down after wards.

played 2 games.

2nd game was awesome it was my sister in law and brother against us 3\. they kill both my team mates and had me surrounded.
I heard someone running behind me so i turned and randomly shot killing my sister in law. then it was just 1 on 1 me vs brother. Oh yea brother uses a spyder I use a crappy cock pistol. So he had the advantage. Ended up shooting him in the nipple and in the leg :P.

So what did yall do?

Went out and found a tribe of Native Americans, and a tribe of Pilgrims and slapped them both. Unfortunately they made peace over a turkey and not a donkey. Otherwise we'd all be gettin' a piece of ass for Thanksgiving  ;D

@crzyone9584:

> I got home and had 2 phone calls. One on the house phone one on the cell saying the same thing…. Uncle passed away in the afternoon of thanksgiving..... Now I work in 5 hours and I can't sleep..... My family has bad luck with the holiday seasons

thats terrible.  I'm very sorry.
anyways, I just sat their for a while, trying to digest food… then our whole family and some friends went down stairs and played/listened to music.  Now I'm exhausted from a day of cooking.