Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF, It's now legal to kill LGBT people!

viciousdead

@ShawnyBoy:

> I still don't think it's right for the UN to turn a blind eye

The UN isn't the world police. I know it's hard for an American to understand that different cultures have different norms, but seriously. Singling out the execution of people for their sexual preference is stupid. If someone is gay in a country where it's illegal to be gay, _don't come out of the closet._ Millions of people die every day. That's life.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because, as we all know, Americans are a bunch of fat morons who have no idea what's going on in the outside word!! :rolleyes:
You do know that not every American fits this stereotype some of you seem to be pushing. This guy does not represent an entire country.

@Xavi:

> Yeah, because, as we all know, Americans are a bunch of fat morons who have no idea what's going on in the outside word!! :rolleyes:
> You do know that not every American fits this stereotype some of you seem to be pushing. This guy does not represent an entire country.

I'm not insulting Americans. It's simply a fact that your media doesn't cover the amount of world-wide stories that they should. Unless you go out of your way to find these stories, you're simply not going to know about them.

@Robin:

> I'm not insulting Americans. It's simply a fact that your media doesn't cover the amount of world-wide stories that they should. Unless you go out of your way to find these stories, you're simply not going to know about them.

I agree with robin here.
Our media sucks.

@Zonova:

> yes, the media is often seen as corrupt in America. Not by the civilians, but by people that know better.

Oh duck you. Your media is messed up too if you think we don't know.

Our country went down the drain after WWII… To me, the only President who's actually tried to fix it was Reagan, but the Bushes and Clinton screwed all that up.

It's amazing we can't find a strong leader anymore and resort to the UN for all of our "problems" when they don't do shit.

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> Our country went down the drain after WWII… To me, the only President who's actually tried to fix it was Reagan, but the Bushes and Clinton screwed all that up.
>
> It's amazing we can't find a strong leader anymore and resort to the UN for all of our "problems" when they don't do shit.

:huh:

We let the UN be our speaking head. Nobody cares anymore if the United States condemns a country, they only *remotely* care if the UN does anything.

Like with NK, the UN has enforced sanctions on them, yet they don't do anything beyond that. I'm not saying start a war, I'm just saying nobody cares what the UN thinks, yet the US isn't actively going out and threatening NK firmly or compromise.

Reagan did that with Russia, and hey, we avoided a war.

tl;dr
Nobody cares about what the UN or US says anymore…not like anybody cared what the UN said in the first place...

Most of the countries who voted for this have enough problems as is. Come on Africa, It's pretty much hell on earth. And in the middle east they stone bitches to death for showing skin. What's a few gays here and there for them. They have enough problems. The U.S won't legalize it, due to immorality. And I'm sure it goes for most other civilized countries. But hell what do I know ;D.

@Anna:

> Since ducking when has anyone ever cared about the UN? Seriously?

since they un-nazied the world forever!

But anyways, @ Jungletoe: I don't know what you've been smoking, but all the presidents have been _trying_, Obama's not evil, and our government doesn't want you to suffer.
I'll admit that some of our politicians (and almost everyone in the media) are dumb asses, but they are at least trying.

@Batman:

> @Anna:
>
> > Since ducking when has anyone ever cared about the UN? Seriously?
>
> since they un-nazied the world forever!
>
> But anyways, @ Jungletoe: I don't know what you've been smoking, but all the presidents have been _trying_, Obama's not evil, and our government doesn't want you to suffer.
> I'll admit that some of our politicians (and almost everyone in the media) are dumb asses, but they are at least trying.

:huh:

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Most of the countries who voted for this have enough problems as is. Come on Africa, It's pretty much hell on earth. And in the middle east they stone female dogs to death for showing skin. What's a few gays here and there for them. They have enough problems. The U.S won't legalize it, due to immorality. And I'm sure it goes for most other civilized countries. But hell what do I know ;D.

You made me lol. "stone female dogs to death for showing skin."  XD