Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Graffiti

demon xxx x

Graffiti.. it's pretty cool, you'll see some nice stuff on the streets of Philadelphia.  Haha, if anyone from here has ever been here, you'll see some amazing stuff.  Philly seems to be a great place for Graffiti.  I've been hanging out with some artists lately, got into it myself.  Seems pretty fun to me, some known artists in the city said I started with a pretty nice hand, but since then I've been improving, learned Wickeds pretty fast, and maybe one day you'll see Art on the internet. ;P But, that's just a dream, haha.  So, my question is, anyone else here into graffiti at all?

Haha, I have one on my girls phone.  I'll grab a pic tomorrow for you.  There's this van across the street, I'm not sure if I should do a big ass hand on it, because it's the guys van for everyday stuff, he has it just because he likes vans.. xD But, it's just so white and blank.. tempting.

Edit: When I say just because he likes vans, it's because a friend down the street knows him, and said he doesn't do any kind of work where he needs it, because he works in an office.

Graffiti is alright as long as it's not some rubble shit that people try to throw together that just says their name or gang territory. But tagging someone's car is lame dude. If someone tagged my car, and I found out, I'd beat the living shit out of them. Something you pay for, and have to drive around and respect, shouldn't be ruined by some asshole with spray paint.

@Keebler:

> Graffiti is such a douche bag move. Do you know how much money it costs someone to remove that crap from their building or in your case a car.

We don't want to see your ads on billboards but we deal with it. You don't want to see the graffiti. See a resemblance?

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Graffiti is alright as long as it's not some rubble shit that people try to throw together that just says their name or gang territory. But tagging someone's car is lame dude. If someone tagged my car, and I found out, I'd beat the living shit out of them. Something you pay for, and have to drive around and respect, shouldn't be ruined by some asshole with spray paint.

Unless the graffiti is godly awesome.

@Dezire:

> Haha, I have one on my girls phone.  I'll grab a pic tomorrow for you.  There's this van across the street, I'm not sure if I should do a big ass hand on it, because it's the guys van for everyday stuff, he has it just because he likes vans.. xD But, it's just so white and blank.. tempting.

If you're going to do graffiti, don't act like a spoilt little 15 year old whilst doing it.

@Dezire:

> Ok, so I decided last night, NOT to write on his car, I just went out bombing instead. xD  But, I usually only go for shutters on shops, or walls that are all ready tagged up.

Good thing. Its bomber's etiquette not to do cars or churches, around here at least. Live in Atlantic City myself. Been doin' it around here and sometimes hit up Philly with some friends. As a fan of graf, its truly a way to express yourself, and bring a little liveliness to the streets. For me its not about screwing shit up with junk. Its about expressing myself and showing my beliefs through art. I think its safe to say that any true tagger feels the same way. Welcome to the movement!