Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You think thats bad! (Funny game!)

Xergio

Hello! This is simple, someone types something and you add to it!

Like I say: You think thats bad! I fell down the stairs!

Person num 2 might say:You think thats bad! I fell down the stairs and hit my head on the railing!

And so on! And when I say APOCALYPSE! That means new round!

(If you dont want to type to much just copy paste the post before you.)

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action to

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/

• 2 weeks later...
You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when i woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I _LIKED_ IT!
:icon_crap:

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?".

-JS1

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex.

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it.

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it. And then I learned to repress it like the nam vets do.

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it. And then I learned to repress it like the nam vets do. Then a smi-truck crashed though the wall and cruched evey bone in my body.

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it. And then I learned to repress it like the nam vets do. Then a smi-truck crashed though the wall and cruched evey bone in my body. Then i got reincarnated with black skin!

You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it. And then I learned to repress it like the nam vets do. Then a smi-truck crashed though the wall and cruched evey bone in my body. Then I got reincarnated with black skin! Like Obama!

• 3 months later...
You think THATS bad?  I fell down the stairs and died and when I got to heaven I got kicked out of it AND I had to be satan's massager!!! So he made me kill my own family and friends, And then he ass-raped me repeatedly! and then my famaly joined the action too and I lost the ability to breath, but, instead of dieing, I just went limp/ and when I woke up my grand-dad was tea bagging me with his hairy balls and he was so nude and then we had butt sex! AND I LIKED IT! AND THEN, I was forced to rape my grandad! And he had AIDs! Afterwards, God walked in and was like "WTF?". And then we were forced to have holy sex. Then I got on the internet and was forced to read and visualize a guy who got butt raped by his family and liked it. And then I learned to repress it like the nam vets do. Then a smi-truck crashed though the wall and cruched evey bone in my body. Then I got reincarnated with black skin! Like Obama! Then I walked in on your dad and Robin…. ;D. And your grandma was hanging from the ceiling butt naked!