Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Social Logic Makes Me Laugh

Kijurika

Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?

I got a few percentages off of Wikipedia

87% Of people who are considered "hard" end up on the streets,dead, or in a ghetto neighborhood surviving off of welfare.

93% Of people who are raised in families like this are at a 5th grade education level and become drug addicts, drunks or dead.

12% of people in America are considered these (not including dead) It goes to show what kind of society we will be living in , in the near future.

Do any of you have feed back on your opinion of this?

One of the few ways natural selection is working in 1st world countries is when the druggies and criminals are killed off and put into prison before they have a chance to reproduce to much. Plus dont take anything you find on wikipedia to seriously. Its not known for having the most reliable information, better to just use it to get a brief overview.

@Jeff:

> Evolution.  How the duck do you think it works?  The people who are too lazy to learn, or don't learn, end up dead.  Thats how the world works, I do believe.

Yeah. The only problem is when they don't end up dead and have kids. That's when more people become like this it creates a cycle that grows and grows. And eventually 2x-3x more people die that don't have to.

@Keebler:

> One of the few ways natural selection is working in 1st world countries is when the druggies and criminals are killed off and put into prison before they have a chance to reproduce to much. Plus dont take anything you find on wikipedia to seriously. Its not known for having the most reliable information, better to just use it to get a brief overview.

Ahh I see. Thanks for that i'll remember it next time im using a source XD

It's really not rap that puts them on the streets. It's the shit they experience throughout their life which makes them addicted to drugs and other things. Why do you think they make this "gangster" rap. This topic makes hardly any sense. People don't just end up on the streets due to someone saying something in a song. Quit being a 12 year old trying to look like you have a future full of golden streets and wine.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> It's really not rap that puts them on the streets. It's the shit they experience throughout their life which makes them addicted to drugs and other things. Why do you think they make this "gangster" rap. This topic makes hardly any sense. People don't just end up on the streets due to someone saying something in a song. Quit being a 12 year old trying to look like you have a future full of golden streets and wine.

Uhh why the hurt feelings?

For one you must of not read the topic. I never said rap puts people on the street i said its the moronic nature of people these days. Most would rather put looking good and being "hard" over having a job and a good life. And when these people have kids the kids generally become the same way.

Please dont get touchy over a discussion topic especially if _you_ don't even know what your getting touchy about.

This topic is making me laugh now.  Most people in america don't consider themselves hard.  Unless they're being dumb and trying to look good even though they're just normal.  And also, the people who consider themselves "hard" will not lead to retroevolution, as they will eventually cycle back in to the rest of the population because they will realize they're out of money, their life sucks, and they want to make a difference.

This topic doesn't make any sense at all. Though it's stated that it makes you laugh which implies that it's stupid to begin with. When you describe the word "Hard" it really depends what you mean before you start labeling people or race by assuming shit with made up statistics from anyone. I could work as a firemen and consider myself hard enough to save a life in the burning building if i wanted to,  I could be "hard" headed and not listen to anyone, or I could be hard enough kick your ass and get away with it.

Or better yet, try rephrasing your statement and talk about your topic about the word "Hard" people more clearly in your definition.

@Kijurika:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > It's really not rap that puts them on the streets. It's the shit they experience throughout their life which makes them addicted to drugs and other things. Why do you think they make this "gangster" rap. This topic makes hardly any sense. People don't just end up on the streets due to someone saying something in a song. Quit being a 12 year old trying to look like you have a future full of golden streets and wine.
>
> Uhh why the hurt feelings?
>
> For one you must of not read the topic. I never said rap puts people on the street I said its the moronic nature of people these days. Most would rather put looking good and being "hard" over having a job and a good life. And when these people have kids the kids generally become the same way.
>
> Please dont get touchy over a discussion topic especially if _you_ don't even know what your getting touchy about.

@Kijurika:

> Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?

Honestly _bro_ I don't know of anyone. and I do mean ANYONE. Who would position themselves in this situation to where they would RATHER live on the streets than make it for themselves. Shit just happens. I took the liberty of quoting you so that you can read what you posted before. And no one said I was getting touchy. I just find it to be a completely idiotic topic to begin with. You got "statistics" off of a website that anyone can edit, plus you have a mindset of a child. Would you rather we be fascists? That would do us some good ;D. That way no one can fail. Am I right?

People make choices, sometimes bad and sometimes good. People who do the crime pay the time, and theyre usually aware that theyre going to. Its a matter of them not caring at the time so much how their choices might affect them or society. Psychologists could tell you self-destructive people have usually given up on life. They need help, not criticism. And some people are just insane, or retarded.

@Dungoof:

> Puh-lease, nigga. Yo, OP, you're just jealous cause you don't got the flow like we do. Try bringing your Wiki statistics up in the eight-one-two. We'll steal your duckin watch, brah.

Posts like this are what make intelligent people think things like the op… ;D

@ SoiWilliamSoi: /agree

> Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?

There are tons of reasons why people have failed in life all around the world, and for OP to claim that 74% of the assumed worlds youth have no interest in anything else besides becoming a rapper is such bullshit.

Overall OP is a possible social reject and can't think of anything else to discuss besides the fact that he most likely can't be "hard" (In more ways that one).

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Kijurika:
>
> > @SoiWilliamSoi:
> >
> > > It's really not rap that puts them on the streets. It's the shit they experience throughout their life which makes them addicted to drugs and other things. Why do you think they make this "gangster" rap. This topic makes hardly any sense. People don't just end up on the streets due to someone saying something in a song. Quit being a 12 year old trying to look like you have a future full of golden streets and wine.
> >
> > Uhh why the hurt feelings?
> >
> > For one you must of not read the topic. I never said rap puts people on the street I said its the moronic nature of people these days. Most would rather put looking good and being "hard" over having a job and a good life. And when these people have kids the kids generally become the same way.
> >
> > Please dont get touchy over a discussion topic especially if _you_ don't even know what your getting touchy about.
>
> @Kijurika:
>
> > Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?
>
> Honestly _bro_ I don't know of anyone. and I do mean ANYONE. Who would position themselves in this situation to where they would RATHER live on the streets than make it for themselves. Shit just happens. I took the liberty of quoting you so that you can read what you posted before. And no one said I was getting touchy. I just find it to be a completely idiotic topic to begin with. You got "statistics" off of a website that anyone can edit, plus you have a mindset of a child. Would you rather we be fascists? That would do us some good ;D. That way no one can fail. Am I right?

Actually if you can understand any type of writing you would understand I used rapper as an example of people trying to do. It's more of an example people set which potentially ruins peoples lives. It's a discussion no need to get defensive.

@Dungoof:

> Puh-lease, nigga. Yo, OP, you're just jealous cause you don't got the flow like we do. Try bringing your Wiki statistics up in the eight-one-two. We'll steal your duckin watch, brah.

Idiotic

@l0lz!:

> > Have you ever thought about social life in high school/college? When I take a moment and think it makes me laugh to myself. How did our world come to a point where people who have no interest in life but to get out of school and be a *gangster rapper* become the heart and soul of 74% of youth?
>
> There are tons of reasons why people have failed in life all around the world, and for OP to claim that 74% of the assumed worlds youth have no interest in anything else besides becoming a rapper is such bullshit.
>
> Overall OP is a possible social reject and can't think of anything else to discuss besides the fact that he most likely can't be "hard" (In more ways that one).

Who's this OP? your getting me confused.