Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RAGHHRAGHHRAGHHRAHGH

Dark Crusade

@Kijurika:

> I hate ALL bugs. Bugs are ducking annoying. I'm terrified of Sicadas though..
>
> And all stink bugs need to die. If they get into your local area you'll likely wake up each morning with a few in your hair and maybe 1 in your mouth if you sleep with your mouth open

Cicadas are pimp. I hate the noise but they are so good for fishing. I think everything eats those poor bastards.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG that website is amazing. my sister in law was thinking about buying a pet one now i know a good place to find some cool looking ones :).

btw i like this one.

![](http://www.swiftinverts.com/pix/X.immanis1.jpg)

its so sexy

"Large reaching over 9" in legspan"      :D

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Kijurika:
>
> > I hate ALL bugs. Bugs are ducking annoying. I'm terrified of Sicadas though..
> >
> > And all stink bugs need to die. If they get into your local area you'll likely wake up each morning with a few in your hair and maybe 1 in your mouth if you sleep with your mouth open
>
> Cicadas are pimp. I hate the noise but they are so good for fishing. I think everything eats those poor bastards.

You can fish with them? :o

Only reason I don't like them is because they end up all over you when you go outside. (When they're out anyway) And I'm not a big insect fan  :icon_crap:

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Kijurika:
>
> > I hate ALL bugs. Bugs are ducking annoying. I'm terrified of Sicadas though..
> >
> > And all stink bugs need to die. If they get into your local area you'll likely wake up each morning with a few in your hair and maybe 1 in your mouth if you sleep with your mouth open
>
> Cicadas are pimp. I hate the noise but they are so good for fishing. I think everything eats those poor bastards.

haha he's terrified of cicada's… an insect that will never bite or attack you in any way :) and if you are stuck in the bush are pretty good to roast on a fire and eat (nice and juicy)

They can live for a long time without their bodies... Birds eat the bodies, dump the head/wings/legs, so you get these zombie like cicada's crawling around... without bodies, but everything else still in place

mate, I have not had a good cicada run for years... we used to get plagues here every 7 years. I recall me and my sisters gathering boxes and boxes worth of them but that stopped, not sure if it's climate related...

But this is the beginning of Summer in Australia.. we should be hearing thousands of them clicking away.. but im here, its 8am and I can't hear one, not one :/

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> They are only around here every 17 years :(.

Same here. You live in USA?

@Devo:

> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > @Kijurika:
> >
> > > I hate ALL bugs. Bugs are ducking annoying. I'm terrified of Sicadas though..
> > >
> > > And all stink bugs need to die. If they get into your local area you'll likely wake up each morning with a few in your hair and maybe 1 in your mouth if you sleep with your mouth open
> >
> > Cicadas are pimp. I hate the noise but they are so good for fishing. I think everything eats those poor bastards.
>
> haha he's terrified of cicada's… an insect that will never bite or attack you in any way :) and if you are stuck in the bush are pretty good to roast on a fire and eat (nice and juicy)
>
> They can live for a long time without their bodies... Birds eat the bodies, dump the head/wings/legs, so you get these zombie like cicada's crawling around... without bodies, but everything else still in place
>
> mate, I have not had a good cicada run for years... we used to get plagues here every 7 years. I recall me and my sisters gathering boxes and boxes worth of them but that stopped, not sure if it's climate related...
>
> But this is the beginning of Summer in Australia.. we should be hearing thousands of them clicking away.. but im here, its 8am and I can't hear one, not one :/

You should be happy XD I hate those things. Idc if they dont bite or attack xDD i'm less cared of snakes.

I think the worst thing Ive seen (and seems to happen alot round here..)

We get alot of wasps here, probably more than bees..

anyway.. about 5 or 6 times over the past few years Ive come home to a giant tarantula like Beau described sitting on my front door step.. now, im pretty quick to squash them but on these occasions, before I could, a giant freaking wasp has flown down and hovered over it. Now these bastards have a giant stinger, I usually leave them alone.

I watch this bastard inject the spider again.. pump some more crap into it, then it sits on top of it for about 5 mins, then leaves. The spider eventually recovers from its paralysis and walks away and goes back to doing whatever it was doing.

Now I saw this a few times over the years, and wondered to myself what the hell was going on. At first naturally you think the spider is attacking the Wasp and wants to eat it. Nope..

After some googling, I found out the wasp basically paralyzes the Spider, lays its eggs inside the spider, and when the eggs hatch, the baby wasps eat the spider and its babies (if any) its pretty nasty stuff. The next one I managed to catch in the act I kept the spider, after about a 10 days it died.. I didnt empty out the container for a couple of days in the garage, so when I went back to check, I was freaked the duck out. The spider was covered in this nasty web looking shit, and these little worms were emerging. Knowing what they were, I decided to flame the lot of them, thats a family of wasps I dont need to worry about.

I am petrafied of spiders. Even if im reading a magazine or something and there is a picture of one i pause, and then i have to grab the very corner of the page to change it. If i have to kill one it takes me like 10 mins to build up the curage to go up to it to squish it.

I can handle just about any creature… but no way a spider!

one time i was pulling weeds in my yard and saw a hole with a spider web around it... i used my weed puller to get rid of the web, and this freaking trauntala came crawling out at me... i flew back like 10 feet and was frozen. After i got my composure back I probably put Jack the Ripper to shame stabing the hole that vile thing was in.

I had a friend that would play with spiders... he'd pick up these little crab spiders and when they would spin their web to drop down from him he would just keep pulling the web out and they would continusally drop... he was a freak!

P.S Can you keep it down... you're keeping the kids awake!
![](http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/spider-hell.jpg)

Motivational but funny!
![](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/3031851813_08d355f2dc.jpg)

@Robin:

> @DrNova:
>
> > Dont be an ass.
>
> Calling something by the wrong name is a pretty fucking text-book example of ignorance.

Calling other countries "ignorant" because they don't spell "color" as "colour" like you do is a text-book example of ignorance.

People use "Bug" and "Insect" [interchangeably](http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bug), now quit trolling them.

@renzo:

> @Robin:
>
> > @DrNova:
> >
> > > Dont be an ass.
> >
> > Calling something by the wrong name is a pretty fucking text-book example of ignorance.
>
> Calling other countries "ignorant" because they don't spell "color" as "colour" like you do is a text-book example of ignorance.
>
> People use "Bug" and "Insect" [interchangeably](http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bug), now **quite** trolling them.

>quit

@Zetta:

> @renzo:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > @DrNova:
> > >
> > > > Dont be an ass.
> > >
> > > Calling something by the wrong name is a pretty fucking text-book example of ignorance.
> >
> > Calling other countries "ignorant" because they don't spell "color" as "colour" like you do is a text-book example of ignorance.
> >
> > People use "Bug" and "Insect" [interchangeably](http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bug), now **quite** trolling them.
>
> >quit

Shut up, I messed up. XD

@renzo:

> Calling other countries "ignorant" because they don't spell "color" as "colour" like you do is a text-book example of ignorance.

When have I ever done that seriously? ;D

I always tease Americans for their spelling, just like they tease me about my top-hat, crumpets and tea.

@renzo:

> Sut up, I messed up. XD

Didn't quite edit that fast enough. :3