Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dot hack tilesets

dthnote801

I'm looking for tile sets for mac anu.  preferably from Infection to quarantine, but I'd take G.U versions if that's the only thing needed.  Even if it's just a part of the water for it, or even a few buildings, I'd take anything.  So if someone could help me on this that'd be great.

pre-thanks to whoever helps

go here (use Internet Explorer ONLY!)

http://kyat.us/?welcome

Click the blue link "click here to log in"

Dont worry about the password or anything, just hit continue.

(It will ask you to install the metagate add on)

After that, you may have to restart your browser…

Go back to the site, log in, and use the drop down menu on the right side of the client.
(it is the chaos gate)

There are tiles for R:1 mac anu, dol donna, and the root town introduced in the third game. (forget the name)

***there are even field tiles for grassland, desert, and there are dungeon tiles.

Mac Anu R:2 is there too.

EDIT: They are maps from .hack//chat. You will actually have to go in, rip the tiles, and then make your own tileset. Its not that hard however. Make friends with your "print screen" button  ;D

• 2 years later...
sorry to revive the topic, but I also need the tileset but I can not I register on the site, and do not have an account to login, if you can provide the tileset or a bill I would be grateful (Google Translate - im brazillian ^-^)

> sorry to revive the topic, but I also need the tileset but I can not I register on the site, and do not have an account to login, if you can provide the tileset or a bill I would be grateful (Google Translate - im brazillian ^-^)
>
>  
>
> COULDN'T YOU JUST MAKE A NEW TOPIC ??!