Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Auto-patcher (+Source) For Sale.

Aramyth

**Auto-Patcher + Update Server for sale. (+Source included)**

Auto-patcher (Version 5)
Sold so far: (4)

**Price:**
Paypal - 6.00 USD + (0.50 USD transaction fee)
Alertpay - 6.00 USD

**How it works:**
The package includes an application called "Update Server". This server will be used to send the current version of your game + the URL of where to download the new updates to the auto-patcher.

The configuration of the ports, can easily be shipped along with the patch without breaking any settings or configurations as they are all stored into a seperate configuration file. But this is not required if you stick to the same ports.

Below is a description of how the system works with screenshots.
If you have any questions. Feel free to post them, or add me on ([email protected]).

**Features:**

- GUI's can be edited in the GUI folder to change the looks to your desire.
- Progressbar on downloading new updates.
- Server version and client version labels to show you if you are up to date or not.
- Server check procedure is now an instant communication method to an "Update Server" instead of retrieving info from a .ini file.
- Fullscreen feature that allows you to play your game in a window or in a fullscreen. (Requires your client to be (1024 x 768) in size.
- Website, Support, Credits and forum buttons to link your players to your website and/or forums ect.
- Build-in News page, which can simply be edited with a picture in .jpg format.
- Update installation method that allows the auto-patcher to be patched itself.
–------------------------------
**"Upon buying this software, I will personally explain you how to install it and use it if there is anything you don't understand. If you happen to have teamviewer, that would make my job a lot easier"**

*If you happen to encounter any bugs or errors which you are not capable of fixing yourself, I will provide you with support to fix these bugs for free.
*I will provide support at all times. Just send me a PM, and I will get back to you as soon as I log in.
–---------------------
Screenshots below.

@Aramyth:

> Could you be more specific please? What exactly do you mean with support for minor versions? Are you refering to version of Eclipse?
>
> Aramyth.

No, i mean that you could make versions as 1.1 or 1.1.1, because other updaters on tod only do 1 or 2

• 2 weeks later...
I cleaned out the source and remade the system to make it more user friendly and easier to understand. Also changed the way the launcher checks if the server is online because previously it had the chance to skip reading over some info.
I also changed the design and GUI from it. I hope some of you will like it.

Aramyth.