Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse's letter to santa!

kris_hole

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my own mother commit genocide

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder

(@Jungle: That's ducked up  :cry:)

Why is everything got to be about Robin. God sakes people.

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with all of his features,

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with a santa sprite enemy

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with all of his features, for christmas.

I'd Also like

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with all of his features, for christmas.

I'd Also like a beautiful girlfriend that

Dear Santa,

I'd Also like a beautiful girlfriend which could have countinous sex for

Dear Santa,

I'd Also like a beautiful Blowup Doll which could have countinous sex for until i die.

Dear Santa,

I'd Also like a beautiful Blowup Doll which could have countinous sex for until I die. I just love the

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on bio-fuel made from Santa's reindeer's fetuses. Now I wonder if he will release Origins 1.2.0 with all of his features, for Christmas.

I'd Also like a beautiful Blowup Doll which could have continuous sex for until I die. I just love the taste of robins dong

(I just _had_ to.)

Dear Santa,
    Can you help me get a mommy? I mean sure I have two dad's, but a mom would be supreme!  ;D
                                                                                                            Sincerly,
                                                                                                                Me