Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse's letter to santa!

kris_hole

Okay. so we play this game by writing ourselves a letter to santa.

The rules are, you must NOT double post (goes without saying) and you can only add up to 4 words to teh letter. each time you reply, copy the entire letter from the last post and add to it.

I'll start

Dear Santa,
For Christmas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[THE-KRIS:

> link=topic=67012.msg723112#msg723112 date=1292896802]
> Dear Santa,
> For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want

Quote from: [THE-KRIS] on Today at 03:00:02 PM
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine.

мсичġġєт
мсичġġєт interwebz = 0
Teh Uberleet

User No : 8539
96 credits
View Inventory
Send Money To мсичġġєт
When you eat a Mcnugget, you just die. Yes die.

Watched
Report to moderator

Re: Eclipse's letter to santa! (#15)
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife,

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife, adopted your elves and

Kris, learn to copy and paste! XD

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want Robin to get on one knee, remove his top hat and propose to me while he sucks my lollipop, hand made from the scrotum's of dwarfs cats, which includes a cheeky pokey bum wank. I also want the latest copy of chickens gone wild in the farmers weekly magazine. I banged your wife with a hard cucumber, adopted your elves and killed your reindeer. Fat children have been seen worse than my car that runs on biofuel made from