Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gates of Anubis (I had a dream…)

Lavos

I woke up this afternoon and I was like,FAWK! that was epic!. I knew for a fact that need to start creating it to become reality and this is how close I could get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDMuL7zbKw&feature=youtu.be

I wanted to add Deathbeam, JeffSvenotora, 2pac, Custom, DFA, Stephen, Sekaru,… list goes on. But I didn't like the fact of adding alias name. (it makes it look less epic) But again i thank these guys for the programming lectures. Also you're posts does not go in vane, people do read them ya know!

Lasly, I will be adding a cinematic scene on the background to show a transition of how the story develops on the prologue so you won't have to waste time looking at it and just play the F'n game.

> and deathbeam = Thomas Slusny and sekaru = Tudor Sandulescu if you need that names :P

> By the way, I like your debug info in corner, @Lavos :D

Thanks a lot man, I'll take note of the names. Having my name in every field of work(cast) makes it look a little off. I think I do need permissions to post there names, but im pretty sure they don't mind. Just as long it looks good on something xD. I did rip out some of the fade transitions from CS:DE and turned it into a credit scene.

• 2 weeks later...
> No * way haha 
>
> Tudor * Sandulescu?
>
>  
>
> Didn't know he is romanian, I always thought he is a grumpy british guy.

Now you know the truth! He is actually a grumpy Romanian guy :)

What you have here looks like it could be pretty epic with the the right GFX. I think the spinning gear is a really nice touch.