Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ipod Apps

Bafoon

Definitely get CIV if you're into that style of game. It's more rushed and simplified than the other civs, but it's fun on the go. Other than that: Angry Birds, Tetris, Bejewelled, Fruit Ninja ( I think there is a vegetable samurai(?) now). Those are really the only game apps on my phone.

I'm most happy with civ, and angry birds.

@мсичġġєт:

> You know guys, you can just illegally download apps.

1.) if they updated their ipods then no. No they can't. Unless they attempt to downgrade it, in which most cases it bricks your phone.

2.) There is no jailbreak that is 100% good for the newest firmware, which would be 4.1.2\.

3.) The source for that is pretty much hidden into bullshit, it doesn't just come automatically when you jailbreak.

You can jailbreak 4.2.1 with a tethered one. Downgrading does not brick your phone/pod/pad.

4.2.1 is useless anyway, it's only meant for iPads.

Source is easy to add. Just add cydia.hackulo.us to sources in cydia.

Jailbreaking does _not_ damage or brick any device, unless you used the wrong version or are seriously mental.

Mobile substrate drains battery and uses RAM. MS is used by SBsettings, Winterboard, anything which makes major changes.

Install0us does not use Mobile Substrate therefore it does not crap up your device.