Top Posters In This Topic

I got:
-fine dark chocolate
-Bacon; including specialty bacons
-Civ 5
-random candies
-2 new pairs of jeans
-new hoodie sweater
-a family trip to the snow tommorrow(complete with 2 nights of hotel and snowboarding :D)
-dinosaur pajamas(ftw)

I'd say its a pretty great christmas for me.

Latest Terry Pratchett book from the parents, a bit of pocket money from various relatives. Going to see "The Hallé" at St. George's Concert Hall with a relative on the 8th January. Looking forward to that. Timothy Redmond is conducting and we all know how successful his début at the Royal Opera House was. The programme is looking fairly fantastic as well. Decent mix of waltzes, polkas and arias. I hear Mary Plazas is the soloist and she's quite easily one of my favourite British sopranos.

Once you reach my age it's simply a good time to meet up with the family. We all met up at my Uncle's place and had a meal and a good few drinks. Just came back from there actually. Fantastic time. Good wine and good company.

Got various parties booked from now till New Years. Got plenty of alcohol stockpiled. ;o

@Robin:

> Latest Terry Pratchett book from the parents, a bit of pocket money from various relatives. Going to see "The Hallé" at St. George's Concert Hall with a relative on the 8th January. Looking forward to that. Timothy Redmond is conducting and we all know how successful his début at the Royal Opera House was. The programme is looking fairly fantastic as well. Decent mix of waltzes, polkas and arias. I hear Mary Plazas is the soloist and she's quite easily one of my favourite British sopranos.
>
> Once you reach my age it's simply a good time to meet up with the family. We all met up at my Uncle's place and had a meal and a good few drinks. Just came back from there actually. Fantastic time. Good wine and good company.
>
> Got various parties booked from now till New Years. Got plenty of alcohol stockpiled. ;o

you sound SOO old

@Robin:

> Once you reach my age it's simply a good time to meet up with the family. We all met up at my Uncle's place and had a meal and a good few drinks. Just came back from there actually. Fantastic time. Good wine and good company.

not if you don't like most members of your family :P Good that it was snowing that much this year.. they couldn't all come on one day >.<

-seal

@Robin:

> Latest Terry Pratchett book from the parents, a bit of pocket money from various relatives. Going to see "The Hallé" at St. George's Concert Hall with a relative on the 8th January. Looking forward to that. Timothy Redmond is conducting and we all know how successful his début at the Royal Opera House was. The programme is looking fairly fantastic as well. Decent mix of waltzes, polkas and arias. I hear Mary Plazas is the soloist and she's quite easily one of my favourite British sopranos.
>
>
> Got various parties booked from now till New Years. Got plenty of alcohol stockpiled. ;o

Meet up with the family? Don't you still live with them?

@Robin:

> How did you know it's snowing if you're blind?

Well actually the day before (sounds right) I had this gut feeling it was going to snow, so I'd been checking the window in the hope. I discovered the snow while answering the door for the pizza guy yesterday. -_- I nearly went more blind actually. That shit is bright. So 50% intuition, 50% dumb luck.