Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pixel Artist For Hire

Terraun

Due to a _major_ problem with my project Terraun, I am unable to continue it. So untill the time comes that I can start a new project I am looking for a job as any of these:

*GUI Artist
*Tileset Artist
*Spriter
*General Pixel Artist

My requirements aren't picky:

*Good Looking WIP
*Game Already Planned
*Game With A Programmer
*Good Amount Of Progress Already

Previous Work:

>! Sprite Template:
>! >! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/7934839f3e632f0f8788784eb9f7322d.bmp)
>! Terrain Tileset:
>! >! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6b30fffbe045af9d01165b0e4db2a5d4.bmp)
>! Main Menu GUI:
>! >! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9f2b360d6c172867bc110893034054ce.jpg)

PM me or reply to this topic if you're interested.

hey my game dosnt have alot of work done on (Graphics and maps) cos we cant find people to do the graphics.

My game is called Wynter and its about a dragon called wynter and you have to do tons of Quests and stuff. by the way its made in ES.

So I was hoping you could help with it.

if your interested please PM me with your email and we will get to work as soon as possible.

@Ultrasnofire:

> hey my game dosnt have alot of work done on (Graphics and maps) cos we cant find people to do the graphics.
>
> My game is called Wynter and its about a dragon called wynter and you have to do tons of Quests and stuff. by the way its made in ES.
>
> So I was hoping you could help with it.
>
> if your interested please PM me with your email and we will get to work as soon as possible.

So, you're telling me that I should waste my time working hard on good graphics for a game that doesn't even have a WIP? You don't realize how stupid you just made yourself sound. "its about a dragon called wynter and you have to do tons of Quests and stuff". Nty.

Sorry to everyone else for that outburst ;D.

Hey Terraun, I happen to be looking for a spriter and your style seems to match ours, so here's the WIP: www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,67452.0.html, Pm me if you need anymore info.

I can't say I've got a lot done, or have a good looking WIP. However, I do have base graphics; enough to make quite a few maps with.
I myself am a Pixel Artist, and a Programmer. I have two people working on music for the game, and one person working on visual design.
If you want any more information, please ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...