Find results in...

New website & forum

Robin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@.Aaron.:

> Well because, if there's nothing else it should say eclipse engine. Plus it's a forum for the eclipse engine's and 2, what else would it be?

It's a community for the Eclipse engine*

Origins is the only one being developed now.

So the answer to my question about older Eclipse engines being obsolete is now true?

I'm only here for Origins anyway, never even bothered signing up before. Screw your EE and your ES, and your EEOMG! whatever versions. Origins is my bitch, and I'm going to mold her into a sexually driven beast of gameage that will seduce young boys into playing with her divine 2D bosoms.

Is that going over the top?

@Xlithan:

> So the answer to my question about older Eclipse engines being obsolete is now true?
>
> I'm only here for Origins anyway, never even bothered signing up before. Screw your EE and your ES, and your EEOMG! whatever versions. Origins is my female dog, and I'm going to mold her into a sexually driven beast of gameage that will seduce young boys into playing with her divine 2D bosoms.
>
> Is that going over the top?

I like you.

@Displaced:

> Could you please do me a favor and tell me if you plan to recover the "other language" forums?
> Some other people want to know that. Thanks.

I'll be restoring the German one. The brazil one prob won't as it has a separate website.

@Thorn:

> Actually, the banner still says Eclipse Origins because I'm assuming Robin hasn't gotten around to changing it, seeing as Marsh specifically asked him that it be changed.

I'll be changing it once Rory's got some free time to work on some more graphics. He's very busy with school work at the moment because he put it all off to work on the new site.

@Thorn:

> I still want the sidebar to come back to house recent topics and the who's online list. All it would be usurping is the large green columns right now.

Doesn't work like that. I'll be adding the 'Recent Topics' list but I won't be adding the side-bar back.

@Robin:

> I'll be changing it once Rory's got some free time to work on some more graphics. He's very busy with school work at the moment because he put it all off to work on the new site.

Its true. Sorry about this guys. I'll be back with a much more debate and anger fueling banner soon.