Find results in...

New website & forum

Robin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jaykelvik:

> Really enjoyed reading the home page and the history of the engine was realy nicely writen well done indeed (excuse the spelliong aint awake yet)

I agree. It is well written, and I showed someone that has never been to Eclipse and he wanted to download Eclipse and start making a game.

I still think this is the best Eclipse has looked in ages, with Fabio on the brink of releasing a beta of his Java client (Robin may be involved, i really don't have a clue), Robins amazing work with EO and the new site (Stop fucking complaining, write your own or GTFO) and all of the contributions to do with source code, Eclipse is looking quite good.

CHeers,
Tipsta

@HL:

> I still think this is the best Eclipse has looked in ages, with Fabio on the brink of releasing a beta of his Java client (Robin may be involved, I really don't have a clue), Robins amazing work with EO and the new site (Stop ducking complaining, write your own or GTFO) and all of the contributions to do with source code, Eclipse is looking quite good.
>
> CHeers,
> Tipsta

Don't forget about the .NET version by TDog. That'll bring a whole new range of programmers in, just like Java will. It's amazing how much this place has progressed since Origins. Before that, nothing was really happening besides SE ;)