Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Script Change Sprite

Gensou Kurushimi

Hi at all! I'm going to create an mmorpg based on pokèmon mystery dungeon but i have a problem... i'm not a scripter and i dont know how to use vb6 for create scripts..
I'm searching for a script that allows my players change sprite when reached level 16 and 36 like the originals pokemon (charmender/ lvl 16 charmelon/ 36 charizard). There is a script that allow me to do this ?? and there is also a script that allow my players change sprite using items ?? ( cleffa to clefairy with lunar stone? )
I'm italian so i have had problems to write this ahah Thanks.

• 10 months later...
i'have a code for this: in particular, i have used this code in a source colled: Elysium Italia that is similar to Eclipse Engine(it works on vb6) but i have a problem: i'm using windows 10, i've tried to install vb6 but it doesn't work so i dunno how change code in the project: there is a way to bypass vb6 and use another programm?

My VB6 setup files are also in one folder. Try this one instead: https://www.raymond.cc/blog/install-visual-basic-6-vb6-in-windows-7-without-microsoft-virtual-machine-for-java/
Make sure you follow the MSJAVA instructions and it should work.