Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tilessets, npcs, quests, can someone help me?

Scorp365

Tilesets: If I recall your problem correctly, you said they weren't showing, right? Try making only 9 tilesets instead of more and see if the new ones still show up.

NPCs: There is an editor you can access in-game by pressing the INSERT key after you've made yourself an admin

Quests are only useable by adding to the source(Which requires VB6)

I was wondering if Origins could only store 10 possible tile sets, but I figured out by testing it that it can hold as many as you put in the folder (probably only up to thousands of possibly tile sets, as Robin explained).

And I also thought it was 10 because of the prior Eclipse Engine I was using before I switched to Origins. I think it was Eclipse 2.7 or Stable that could only hold 10, or both perhaps.

@semlemsushi:

> I was wondering if Origins could only store 10 possible tile sets, but I figured out by testing it that it can hold as many as you put in the folder (probably only up to thousands of possibly tile sets, as Robin explained).
>
> And I also thought it was 10 because of the prior Eclipse Engine I was using before I switched to Origins. I think it was Eclipse 2.7 or Stable that could only hold 10, or both perhaps.

Origins is not related to Evolution or Stable at all. Everything is dynamic.