Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[LOL] Post your League of Legends ID

thezeus

On a nightly basis, myself and two of my buddies play League of Legends (they play on their laptops on my wireless).  I figured some of you also play.  We usually just do 3v3's because the two PUGs we get tend to usually stink.  Anyways, feel free to post your League of Legends IDs and maybe some of us can play from time to time.

My Contact:  TheZeus1
Level:  30
Preferred Champion:  Urgot (I may the only good Urgot ever)

Typical score:  15+ kills, 3-6 deaths, 4-8+ assists

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
@Marsh:

> Yea sivir is pretty sweet

No. Not really. Sivir look sweet to most noob (due to her strong damage attack), but she is super weak in end game.

The reason i like playing sivir is she was the only champion i had (before i bought Gangplank). At beginning of the game, I could draw first blood by exhausting the enemy, keep throwing boomerang thing. I usually level up faster than most other champion using sivir, and i usually get most minion kill too. A "2 hit boomerang" could deplete half of the enemy health bar. But in the late game, she suck hard, her attack barely deal much damage and i build her attack damage + life steal. A boomerang hit twice the enemy champion deal like 5% of their health.

Gangplank is way better. I love to "shoot", raise morale, keep hitting them until my cannon barley is done with cooling down, then shoot again and repeat. And i love his ult, when my friend almost kill the champion, and they got away, all i have to do is drop the cannon, and automatically i get a kill.

planning on get miss fortune, caitlyn and Garen.