Find results in...

Pokemon Black & White

Kite

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@crzyone9584:

> no leave me and my red blue and yellow….

I have them all, but point still stands. Times change and games do to. I can only play the old games for a short amount of time before they lose their novelty now. It's kind of like tetris.

@crzyone9584:

> lol i still love the black and white graphics of the original games.

Well if your goggles are on that tightly you should probably leave this thread, just sayin. When my lady friend catches up I'm going to snag my last badge and head off to the E4 to finish up the main story.

@Chuchoide:

> Like this game, have White, my current team is Kyofuzen 75(or something like that… it is a dragon-ice legendary), Emboar 53, Zekrom 55, Darmanitan 53, and Stoutland 60.

I know they're letting people use Legendaries more, but I still think it's kinda taboo. Though I can say I've beaten an entire team of legends without a problem, it's still a stick move to me. My team kind of sucks. I'm considering working my way over to the Transfer place and porting my Gen 4 team over. =D

Well, my team at the moment is like this:

Mienshao Lv: 76
Haxorus Lv: 74
Volcarona Lv:67
Reuniclus Lv: 61
Tropius Lv: 60
Bisharp Lv:57

I'm considering taking out Tropius and replacing it with my Rufflet, which will become a Braviary. The other choice I could go with is the Misdreavus which is stored too, which I could use a dusk stone on to make a Mismagius. I wouldn't mind a bit of help, or anything else I could add to replace Tropius.

Thanks,

Lightning