Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to set up the auto-updater (With Pictures)

Drakiac

I have sent you tmy update1.rar. I have already done the 3 points you made to me in the earlyer post.
@Sekaru:

> Man, why make a tutorial when you don't have a clue what you're talking about, honestly.

@ Sekaru at least he is getting off his ass and trying to help people.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sekaru:

> It probably means the updater can't find it, i.e. your update server is down or its not in the server folder, etc.

Oh, Im sorry for not trying to help you :/

I followed all the steps and i get this error "Run-time error '339':

Component 'MSINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

Is this a missing file or do i have to register it.? cause i forgot how to register only did it once.

i allready had that and installed it b4 i stared but i did it again none the less. I read throught the files it registers and the one im missing dosent come in it? MSINET.OCX i might just be being stupid but ive done this stuff before on EE, the whole registering thing. any ideas?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
@mdinger2:

> I seriously do not get it…...........whenever i copy those files to the client files it asks me if i want to replace them. Do i replace them?

No. Rename them and then add them to the client project. You'll need to make some changes, but it will save you in the long term.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...