Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Dead to me" Rap Tune

Niko

I got some new equipment and learned some new tricks. So im back intro recording and wanted to remaster/re-record an old favorite of mine called dead to me.

[http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001583892777#!/pages/Nicotine-Fiend-Musick/138487209502915](http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001583892777#!/pages/Nicotine-Fiend-Musick/138487209502915)

That's my facebook music page PLEASE like it if you do enjoy the song. Liking it will make you a fan of my music page.

Idk i guess its not a final version but damn near close. Lemmie know what you all think of it, bad or good. And any suggestions.

Its rap music, but its got some style and i put alota nerd swag into my other songs, this ones like a twisted love song. I tend to mix harmony/singing with rap. Just listen. OH and i got a weird voice. dont hate.

lol its my voice man… i cant really change it, I guess god dealt me a bad hand for what im trying to do haha So wait how'd you enjoy it but not the voice... without the voice it would just be a beat...

@Niko:

> lol its my voice man… i cant really change it, I guess god dealt me a bad hand for what im trying to do haha So wait how'd you enjoy it but not the voice... without the voice it would just be a beat...

/What, I can't enjoy the lyrics? Also the voice is growing on me, just sounds really strange at the Very start.

thanks alot man, i actually consider my self a horrorcore rapper because death is usually a main subject i use. This song here, not quite horrorcore but it dabbles in that direction.

Thanks for the like. All you eclipse fanboyz out their, stop sleeping.