Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Free/Paid]Programming Service

PD

Original Post

>! "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."
>! - Eric Cantona
>! Yes! I'm lolbored + sick + in a state of "I'm not sure about what I'm going to do and will this illness go away already!". Also I had this idea in the depths of night and … make of that what you will.
>! Very simple. Put in a request for a **small** feature for an Eclipse VB6 engine and I'll see if I want to take on such a request. I reserve the right to dismiss any and all requests. Also, I haven't taken a look at EO4 but from what I've heard I'm not going to be touching that mess so **no EO4** requests.
>! Please **specify** the engine you are using.
>! Generally, I've done work for individuals so requests can be just for yourself and your game but I do reserve all rights to any code I produce and if I think that others may benefit from a feature I may choose to release that features publicly but that probably won't happen.
>! **Samples of Work**
>! [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/117303-backpokemon-chaos-realm/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/117303-backpokemon-chaos-realm/)
>! My game, Pokemon Chaos Realm which features all the Pokemon goodies you'd want. Turn-based battle system, levels, evolutions, learning moves, catching, switching, battle items and tons more.
>! [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/123783-me-eo20-lolbored-mail-system/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/123783-me-eo20-lolbored-mail-system/)
>! Mail system I wrote when I was lolbored once.
>! And so many more samples which I cannot find on this machine. They're on my other machine which doesn't work but I've done quite a bit of work for a number of members on this site before and some who I imagine will be willing to vouch for me if that is needed which it shouldn't be since Pokemon + Mail System = Awesome Programmer :rolleyes:
>! Go ahead. Throw your sardines at me :lol:

The above still stands but here we go again:

Specify the engine you are using.

**Free**: Put in a request for a **small** feature.
**Paid**: Put in a request for a feature(s) of any size.

The more details you can provide the better.

I reserve the right to dismiss any and all requests.

I reserve all rights to my code and can do with it what I please. You may **not** share or release my code to anyone.

I have not yet done work for one person and then shared that work with anyone else. **But** if someone makes a similiar request, I may re-purpose the code I wrote for you, for them.

Work will be completed, the proof will be provided and then you will provide the money. Payment will be made through PayPal. Note I deal in **£ GBP**.

Skype is the easiest way to communicate with me.

Make a request here in this topic or PM me. Thank you.

Thanks for the approval and vouch.

> Nice of you to offer free services. My request , which probably wont happen, release your pokemon engine lmao. For real though, if I need anything I'll be sure to ask.

I won't release my Pokemon engine :P

> Hey, im building my game and would love some small features added if you can help?

Check Skype.

> [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/136510-request-daynight-tileset/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/136510-request-daynight-tileset/)
>
> Something like this, maybe?

Specify your engine. I've added this to the first post. So please, when making a request, specify the engine you're using.

> something i could never figure out wanna tell me how to take info from the game like peoples levels and names and update automatically to a website ? if so hook me up on skype: Officer Johnson(eclipse)

You get an MySQL connection from your server and update a table containing the players name and data. Then on the website you take that data and display it.

> You get an MySQL connection from your server and update a table containing the players name and data. Then on the website you take that data and display it.

Maybe a local PHP server sending the info to an external MySQL server (in case you don't host the website and the game together). Is possible to make PHP read the files created by Eclipse and extract info?

I've always been a fan of the way the Kingdom Hearts series has their health bar. It's probably to much to ask for, but could you change the health, mana, and exp bar to render like this?

[attachment=1440:latest.png]

Except the exp bar is above and identical to the MP bar? And I could just have a generic symbol that doesn't overlap the bars where the face would go.

It's just something I've always wanted. I'm working with EO4 and now that it's open source I can add such things. So do you think you'd be willing?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
im using SEB Engine im not sure if this is a small feature or not but im in need of a class that has to be coded if you have heard of dot hack gu i need a adept rouge system for it like you pick the class adept rouge then you get 5 points to spend on other classes and you can use the weapons of the classes you use the points on if you need more details just let me know if this is to much thin i also need a weapon exp system iv got everything else when it comes to the code side of the game thank you in advance if you do help

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...