• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ryoku:

> ;D way to go, I wouldn't even give them that many XD lmao
>
> =3 glad to see you working hard on it =D

Aha thanks :P

@crzy:

> Sites a little slow… But then again that may be on my side not sure. Also when registering after filling in username and password and email then clicking submit this page shows.
>
> http://zymic.com/hosting/purchase-mail/
>
> but registration works.

Yea I'm also getting speed issues, must be the host. I'll see if I can get anything done about it.

@crzy:

> I have a re seller account on my vps I can give ya some space if the speed issues are not resolved. All you need is a domain name.

Thanks for the offer Crzy. If the speed issues dont get sorted out I'll send you a PM about it.

@flamespeedy:

> Oh very nice mate. i would love to play and test this.. do you need any Gamemasters to monior the chat and game ?

What crzy said:
@crzy:

> LOLZ. I can let you know that if he does need GMs he will not be choosing some new guy who just wants to be a gm.
>
> Sites not loading….

Yea, its pissing me off. May as well change host or something.

I look forward when your new community site is up and running Zesh. I would love to follow the progress of your game until its release. The ideas you have also implanted in regards to the battle system etc, as you well know from my PM's, has also piqued my interest.

Anyone who is able to steer away from the usual concept of the limitations the engine is able to offer certainly deserves a reputable rank and an admirable following.

@Byson:

> I look forward when your new community site is up and running Zesh. I would love to follow the progress of your game until its release. The ideas you have also implanted in regards to the battle system etc, as you well know from my PM's, has also piqued my interest.
>
> Anyone who is able to steer away from the usual concept of the limitations the engine is able to offer certainly deserves a reputable rank and an admirable following.

Aha! Thanks :P I will be sorting out the site when I get some free time and will be posting an update soon.

• 2 weeks later...
@Toady:

> Hey are you looking for Mappers or anything? Because I'd be interested in Mapping. I'm a Developer on Paper Mario Online, if that means anything to you. (It uses pokemon sprites so I know how to use them)

We will need one or two more mappers but we will see about that later. Development has came to a stop as my granddad just passed away and I dont feel like working on anything.

• 3 weeks later...
@Zesh:

> We will need one or two more mappers but we will see about that later. Development has came to a stop as my granddad just passed away and I dont feel like working on anything.

Oh man I'm so sorry. Please. Take your time as you must.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks pretty good, seems like it'd be a good game. I've been waiting for a good pokemon online games, and I've seen other ones other than this that were considered "good" but they weren't that great at all. let's hope you succeed in making a good fan game, there aren't many good fan games.

@Estec:

> Looks pretty good, seems like it'd be a good game. I've been waiting for a good pokemon online games, and I've seen other ones other than this that were considered "good" but they weren't that great at all. let's hope you succeed in making a good fan game, there aren't many good fan games.

Thank you ;D Now work on PCR has started back up and heres a little eye candy:

>! ![](http://i39.tinypic.com/2u9iyhg.png)