PD

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
@jcsnider:

> Topic unlocked at the request of Zesh. Welcome back man!

Hah, thanks. Congrats on your promotion, I guess I missed a lot :P

@flamespeedy:

> its dead

Nope! I'm just going to foward anyone who cares to my site where I've made a post, explaining my time away.

http://sleepyentertainment.co.uk/

If you've read the post then you know what my plan is. I'll be sticking to that plan so you can expect a lot of updates. Time to go into hyper speed, play the Sonic the Hedgehog theme!

@crzy:

> your backi!!!! yay!!!!

Thank you :P

@daxterxx:

> Yanno, with some better, sprites, graphics, and GUI this could be somthing I would actually play ;) nice job so far!

Yanno, the sprites, graphics, and GUI are awesome :P

@DeathTheKid:

> Zesh is the man, I've got somethin' to contribute to your game ;D pm me.

Yes, I am the man :P

@Archun:

> Cool I'll play it definitely when it comes out…

Coolio :P

Well, enough of the :P and time for an update! Now, to be honest, PCR has been ready for release for quite sometime now, ever since I had that test, where a lot of bugs were found and fixed. But due to life having other plans for me and my persistence on finishing everything before releasing has meant that PCR has never really seen the light of day. This persistence has kept me locked up in a cycle for 2 years now and so it's time to change. Finally! I've gonna ahead and have looked for a server host and have found a possible host in the form of Ryoku Hasu but due to problems on his end, the server won't go up until Friday of next week but that gives me sometime to put together a game with actual gameplay :cheesy: Here is what you can expect to see in PCR when the server goes live:

Battle System

* Wild Battles
* Attacking
* Gaining Exp
* Leveling
* Evolution
* Learning Moves
* Switching
* Items

Pokemon Systems

* Starters
* Trainer Card
* Summary
* Storage
* Viewing Others' TC & Party

Plus a few beggining quests to set the stage for the storyline. I might drop in a few extra goodies but the above is assured!

@crzy:

> good. in that case i can't wait to play. Hopefully I'll see others online due to being in different time zones an all…

Well, the server will be 24/7 and with time hopefully the player base will increase so you can play with others :P

@crzy:

> if not i will be bored and will have over powered pokemon.. dont forget i want awesome pokemon only available to me as discussed on your siten lol

Don't worry, you'll have me to play with and yes, I haven't forgot about our discussion :P Just sent out a few emails to some members of our old forums, hopefully they'll show up again. Got a new member registered on the site and even as it's one person the posts are flying about on the site :D I have a feeling that things will get a little heated in the days leading up to the release. So, tell your family, friends and the world! PCR is going live!