Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Many additions to Eclipse Worlds

sylaess

The combat system is highly inspired of a link to the past.. (Play [here](http://www.letsplaysnes.com/play-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past-online/?play=true) for examples of the character behavior and movement behavior)

Main Goal: Movement in diagonals keep original position. Typical knockback and animation system possible.

Note: This is for eclipse worlds (Willing to change engine if all the features that I have in eclipse world such are ported over, I can discuss this)

0: More fluid movement, giving the illusion that a grid is not present. (Maybe by quadrupling the tiles and making each tiles smaller 4x4 tiles.

1: Monster Knockback; attacking a monster with a strong attack (weapon or ability checkbox) will cause it to stagger backwards.

2: Player Knockback ; Same as above

3: Sprite Animation ; when you attack or cast a spell that the sprite will use another sprite image say (1.png (movement); 1a.png (animation on attack); 1b.png (misc), where instead of it being movement frames, it would be 4 attacking frames for each directions 

4: Making sure that when you set an animation on a weapon, it respects the position which your character is facing to rotate itself properly. 

5: Diagonal movement around trees makes your character [glitch](http://i.gyazo.com/eae904bf15ab6381576c7b7bf34516cf.png) thru trees. if you place the bottom portion as roof it makes you have a treehat.. Which needs a code edit most likely

6: Diagonal movement should keep it's original sprite direction rather than moving.. Try moving on the link to the past above to see how the game interprets it.

7: Elemental attribute on weapon//mob//armor ; Adds a new stat in the game which selects an element. If the equipment or spell has (+5 water) it would add +5% damage to water spells and deal +5% on fire attibuted mobs or player. The way the player element would be selected would be the highest total of a certain element (+10% water hat, +10% fire sword, +15% wind armor, +10% water shield would make you a water character.) Naturally, it being able to be simply selected in the editor would be a must.
Fire -> Wind -> earth -> water -> fire

8: Remove dodge from agility (should be simple)

9: Add dodge and crit rates to equipments rather than agi. Able to be selected in the equipment UI

10: Death animations on npcs//players

11: Flags on characters that can be given thru events which could be used for titles or triggering other events. (Eligible for class changes at certain levels)

12: Stats on titles with the same choice an equipment would have.

13: Achievement able to be granted on 100x kill of a monster.

14: Mob respawn tile so if a mob walks on it, it respawns itself to it's spawn point preventing endless kites.

15: Events that would allow stat resets for respecs.

16: Logout in options.

17: Projectiles.

18: Serial item system. (As seen in some of the tutorial threads to redeem store elements)

19: Remove levelup prompt in the chatbox

20: Make menu items transparent such as trade, chat etc… so I can use "see thru" png's as seen in Eclipse odyssey

21: Instance based dungeon for your party like in WoW. (Raids)

22: Able to pick a native stat increment on each class. (+1 str per level +2 agi per level +3 int per level for a mage)

23: Able to modify stat formulas for each individual classes, so wizards gain less out of strength than a warrior does.

24: Talent system for each class which would increment upon level up that I can simply edit and branch the way I want with normal game stats such as +agi or +crit or other perks (Would have to be discussed), a class change would give you the amount of points you would have nomrally.. IE: A level 50 warrior would have 50 points to place, if they change to magician, they have 50 points refunded ready to place. (See world of warcraft wrath of the lich king) [http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j](http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j)

25: Simple playerbag shop.. When players enter the shop mode they are unable to walk and are currently treated as a shop where people can buy their items. 

26: Fixing unknown lag issues even as localhost.

I know it's a lot but I want an appraisal of the price.

I am serious about this. Individual pricing or bundled.. I would pay half in advance if the price seems right. Deadline would be in a 6month delay.

I wouldn't even dare insult a developper with a price under the 3 digits for this. I am really serious. If you need more information please contact me on skype. I will only accept work from trusted developpers and would provide half of the payment in advance.