Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runeworld

GoGames

Hello!I'm making a little project called Runeworld and im searching only for a programmer.
What is Runeworld: Runeworld is a 2d old school graphic game.The game is still in very very early stages.Sorry for the little information like i sayd before the game is in very early stages.

Features:

>! Quests(bugs).
Simple PvP system.
Walk trough players.
Players levels above heads.
Experience Rate Increasing System.

Features that are needed to be added:

>! Loot System.
Backpacks.
Guild System.
Player shops.
Respawn point.
Need to fix the Quets system.

Screenshot:

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/f0a0dd8a3871896c2bd08faf38e48e12.PNG)

@Whackeddie99:

> yep he is familiar its Raiko, hes multi accounting and he needs to be banned
>
> EDIT: oh yeah and of course he ditched the project we were working on Rhythm for no reason and deleted server so i have to remake. Thanks a lot.

Proof? You have none obviously. Don't go around making blatant accusations. Now, even if he is Raiko, which I believe based on accurate evidence to be likely, you really have no proof.

Now Rune, are you Raiko?

@Soul:

> Proof? You have none obviously. Don't go around making blatant accusations. Now, even if he is Raiko, which I believe based on accurate evidence to be likely, you really have no proof.
>
> Now Rune, are you Raiko?

Lord of Empire, Ezand, and Rune all frequently post in the "Count to 1,000,000" page and pretty much have the same vocabulary, despite the fact that it seems he's trying a bit harder on this account. Plus all of his projects are essentially the same idea, he always only requests a programmer, and his "future features" lists are always the same. It has to be Raiko, whether or not he wants to admit it.

A man was on a boat as he drifted past an island with 3 old ladies standing on it, watching him.
As he drifted by, he flashed the first old lady; she had a stoke.
He flashed the 2nd old lady; she had a stroke.
He flashed the 3rd old lady and she said "I refuse to touch it!"

If this was too long for you and you refused to read it: Your dark gloomy palette gave me a stroke.