Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Origin Spark

Wing

![](http://indierising.net/images/totheside2.png)

What are you doing Wing

Uhh I was bored and wanted to decorate a post

Story of Game

In the beginning, humans were created by a powerful immortal being. They resembled him in shape, and posture. He was strict and unforgiving, and the humans were expected to worship him as a god. They were treated poorly by their creator for many decades. He had kept the humans within his control for many years, but the humans were made to have the mind and potential of their own creator and soon began to rebel. A group of seven humans worked together to attempt to imprison their ruthless creator, but his strength was to much to be contained. They were forced to divide his energy into five seeds. These five seeds stored immense power, and were distributed between five great tribes who inhabited the world. Tradition decrees that the seed must only be passed on to those with royal blood, direct descendants of those who ruled the tribes. That is, until, the Origin seed, ruled by the Origin tribe, was stolen in the middle of the night. The exile, the king’s brother, had taken his revenge on them. With the seed, he grew powerful, and more crazed than ever to wreak destruction upon those who had rendered his life miserable those past ten years. The tyrant, ruled alone. The Origin seed alone was his army, forced to do his bidding. He also hid the four other seeds in the far corners of the world. He crushed anyone who stood in his way. One by one, family by family, tribe by tribe, everything was destroyed, and he had no mercy. He killed all who defied him, and all who he thought would. Everyone was killed, except a handful of men who were the last people who had escaped the tyranny of the king's brother. They fought as they never had fought before, but soon enough, the extreme power of the Origin seed overwhelmed them, and they were tossed into the burning pit of hell.

The king's brother declared the world his, and began to build his empire of doom, with the Origin seed making him immortal. But, the prisoners, slaves forced to work, soon rebelled, and hatched a plan to overthrow the great tyrant. Together, they created a hallow sabre, and destroyed the evil blanketed over the realm. Legend has it, that the seed first unwillingly battle scars a devil, dies, and becomes a tree. Then, the tree releases a new seed, each one stronger than the last, and battle scars a hero with a pure heart and good intent. Many years later, the hero found a tree and rested on it with mortal wounds from many days of battling. However, when he awoke, he found his wounds healed, and a tiny seed clutched in his hand. Soon enough, he had a relevation, and realized the seed was the legendary Origin seed. The hero became to be a wise and kind ruler, and once again, the world was at peace. When the great king was at his deathbed, he hid the Origin seed, telling the location only to his most loyal companions, and when they also died, the secret was lost, recognized only as a fable. Centuries later, our story begins. You, a bold adventurer sets out in the world to find the Origin seed, and once again regain the peace that had been lost when the Origin seed was hidden. You begin your journey in a little town called Vasilias, where the Origin tribe was born. Along with many others, you begin the quest to find the Origin seed.

Updates and Stuff

Made some tiles yay.

![](http://i.imgur.com/7LaAtpI.png)

[Leave a comment!](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?app=forums&module=post§ion=post&do=reply_post&f=67&t=136533)

> Maybe its just me but the rocks/cliffs look really bland. The grass and wood look good but they're also more detailed then the rocks. I'd say just give the rocks a little more detail.

I see what you mean! I'll definitely try it out. Originally I was just quickly sketching the tiles to try and find a style I liked, and when I made this I was too lazy to add detail to the rocks haha.

> So your game lives! Good to know!

It's always been alive, it just takes long rests sometimes… :)