Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Destiny slayer all positions full!

Ryochi

@Ryochi:

> Administrators-They are just like Mods but they are like the Game Masters right hand man ~~**(or mans)**~~ MEN for plural.     
>
> And do you need a Writer? (not to boast) I'm good in English, but I'm not saying that I'm that good. And I would like to apply for a position of **Administrator**
>
> -Juv

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>! As the armies of the Past and Future made a fight, the king and queen of time watched in despair.
>! *sighs* "Sadly, I feel that these two sides will never learn how to unite" says the King.
>! "Indeed" responds the queen. "But we are not allowed to stop the war between these two phases of time" says the queen.
>! "But if we dont stop them, the prophecy will come true!" worried the king.
>! "What prophecy are you saying?!?" said the queen. "You never told me about a prophecy!"
>! "Follow me" said the king. "And I'll show you the prophecy.
>! The king led the queen through a flight of stairs, until they came to a basement inside the castle. The king lighten a candle and held it up on a stone wall with writing carved into it.
>! "This is the prophecy." worried the king.
>! "What does it say? says the queen. "Put your candle closer to the wall."
>! The queen did as asked, and the queen touches the carvings on the stone wall.
>! "Oh no! No more phases of time if they will continue to fight! We should do something…" says the queen.
>! "There is a solution!" says the king. "The solution is the Slayer of Destiny..."
>! "Who's the Slayer of Destiny?" asked the queen.
>! "You'll see, he/she will start as a newbie, then a trainee, until a Slayer"

Uhmm, I revised your story, many of the words has wrong spellings and has wrong grammar. So Revised it, you may use the revised one if you want.

Next time dont reply on your quote Juvan. Yes you can apply for admin. and no i dont need a writer. I already have a good story. But it got erased on the WIP. Good thing i wrote it down on my notebook before publishing it. so anyway, yes you can apply for Admin. I just need 3 more Admins now. And i dont need a revamped story. I just needed to re-publish the story i made in my WIP. But i was using Destiny Slayer for something different though. And no i dont need you to make a new recruitment page and WIP. Its ok. I got it all under control.

ok apparently I'm working on this game now (and HOA) =P

^_^ glad to be on the team.

suggestions for me to do as your programmer.

- upgrade your fishing system
- upgrade you mining system
- maximize your pet/summon system
- upgrade you NPC pathfinding
- either add the doors system or tweek the one you have
- add CSDE convo if you dont already have it =D

Edit: All these have been approved for installing

New programmer- Ryoku Hasu, new admin-Juvanio, new mod. Positions left are Pixel Artist, 3 more Mods, 3 more Admins, and a Website/Fourm Designer. If you want to apply in the remaning positions PM me what you can do or post what you can do in this thread.

The mods are gonna moderate the fourms. After seeing these fourms im gonna need a moderation team. And the admins are gonna be sorta like the co-leaders (when me and Aurbrey arent around) for the game. And besides, when the game gets released i dont wanna run around looking for Mods and Admins. Better to do it now.

Reply to shadowdeath- i can take critizism. But don't go around telling people i want to avoid work. I didn't even give the client to my team yet. So all the mapping, programming (before i found Ryoku), and constant engine switches were done by who… Oh thats right ME!!!! I had to re-download eclipse origins 10 times because of constant bugs and errors. Plus i had to start over from scratch...10 TIMES!!! So don't go around telling people i dont like work. That wasbp uncalled for. Go insult someone else's thread. Its people like you who try to ruin people's thread spreading around crap about me. Reply to Ryoku Hasu- we agreed that we won't do that anymore. Im sorry i did that to you. But i do work. Im sorry if i was abusing you. It won't happen again. If you want i can help you with the HOA story.

@Jungle:

> What's different about this game than the other 9000 Eclipse games out there? The point of your WIP is supposed to make you stand out, but you haven't stood out to me at all so far. Why should I play your game?

fine. Then show me your WIP and Talent Thread. And why should you play my game? Cause the storyline is unique, There are a lot of classes, there is an actual description of the game, there are going to be custom graphics, and i have an awesome programmer. So dont try to bring down my thread just because you dont like my game. I put a lot of work into this game, but i can take critizism. So anyway..how do you think i should improve it? But if you just came to flame on my thread then i suggest you get out. To the rest of the people in my thread, the pictures of customs and RXMP mixed in maps are the old pics. The new pics are just RXMP.