Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO]Custom Spell?

Tic Tac

I'd like to create a spell where whenever warriors use it they will hit an extra hard hit on the opponent without  having to target it first. (You will have to stand in front of it and face in its direction.) If you manage to hit your opponent an animation will show up and a sound will be played.

How can i do this?
I'm new to sourcing and i dont really know how to make custom spells, could someone send me a tutorial or something?

Thanks. :)

Wouldn't that make me have to target my opponent first and then activate the spell?
Was my explanation bad..?

still need help..

I just need the spell to be like a normal attack, except with an animation, sound and extra damage.

@Tic:

> No, i've already set an animation for all the weapons, i'd like a SPELL that has increased damage and acts like a normal attack, but with different sound and animation.

Then use the bloody spell editor. You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.

If it's range one you still have to be within one square to use the spell. I can't imagine a scenario where you would attack them, turn around, let them attack you, and then cast the spell while not facing them just for the sake of doing so.

For what you want to do you you would have to edit modCombat on the server source. More precise is where it handles the spell. I can't look since im not at a computer that has vb6\. What you want to do is is check the players direction then x amount of tiles from him in that direction then cast the spell. Look through modCombat and see where it handles the spell. Look it over and see how it checks if the player is x tiles away. Then go from there on putting your own check in.