Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Radiant Story Encrypter

ollixsykes

terabin is my real life brother, he also use this encryption method on Wings of Misadventure we code it together and i really don't want put your name on it, please inform yourself first BeNjO - The Credits Guy

About update game files, just do it before encrypt, the encryptation takes 1-2 minutes only.

[Not as secure as one might think...](http://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/17ce65929876db80aa7627091163a082.mp4)

The .wing file it creates is just a password protected zip. Every single game using the "encryptor" has the same exact decryption password. There are about half a dozen ways to discover the password in less than 10 minutes.

Alternatively, you can attack the tempwing folder that's created in your C:\Users\[USERNAME] directory.
[Also, not very secure...](http://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/fbb61d2b0da592e837f699b5d752946a.mp4)

Breaking that took a little longer, just due to being rusty in writing batch scripts. It was still technically 2 commands.

Now, this post isn't meant to upset anyone.. the tool is actually a lot better than I generally see, but at the same time don't let it provide you with a false sense of security. This is ultimately a tool to hide your files, not protect them.

Lol you got it, you're fast, thanks for your demonstration sir Jcsnider, i found a way to improve it. I'll update the rmvxadata.wing with an extra layer of security and hide it.

**EDIT:** just correcting you, everything that has password refers to protection,If you broke this, you go against all the rules, not everyone can do this. So yes this is a tool to protect the files not hide.

i misspelled it in my post i said i don't want to put Terabin name on it (not Benjo) lol

**EDIT:**
Now i need proof my own system with my own brother? whats wrong with this website? maybe that's why no one else visits eo, i come to post a system that many of you here are capable of creating but I do not see creating for help new developers, more than 3 years looking for how to encrypt, how to block cheats, hacks, and nothing on forums, now that..... you need proof your own credits. **OH.. for come here and "decrypt" is very fast and simple nah? palms....**

Well i'm done with it.

More like you got caught out in a lie, heres my Chat message

"I look forward to seeing proof of part owner of the programs you claim / forum, when you needed Mohenjo’s help fixing attacks healing npcs (i even posted the fix on your forum because you took the entire game down for 3+ hours and never fixed it just increased the spells damage lol) I just can’t personally see you creating anything when you can’t patch a simple If damage > 0 check lol"

How can you ever create anything if you took over 3 hours (and still fail to fix) looking into healing npcs with attacks? I posted the fix on your forum and you told me today on here, Mohenjo told you how to fix it not me. Regardless of whom did you still couldn't figure out how it was happening and how to fix it in over 3 hours of down time. Please explain to me how you wrote encryption stuff with your "brother" when you had no idea on how to check if Damage > 0 then / End if... in the correct place.. I mean.. yeah lol

I don't follow you, I've been here way longer than you my friend :)

B xoxo

Edit:

And in chat you said you re-wrote the entire subs? That's 3 different stories you have told on how you fixed it.

Alright let's all cool down.
@ollixsykes
- Credit the owner of the system

It dosen't matter if he is your brother or not, if you coded the encrypter or not. By looking at the link it appears that Terabin is the creator of this encrypter. Give credits where it's due or else actions will be taken. We take plagiarism very serious here and now if he ACTUALLY is your brother and you DID code the system then show us the proof otherwise again, actions will be taken.

This was posted in the past: http://www.aldeiarpg.com/t11223-wing-rm-shield-protecao-para-seus-recursos-e-scripts?tt=1

This isn't a Brazilian forum, it's a forum where plagiarism is taken seriously. If he's your brother, provide proof, otherwise just credit them. We don't care is you copy the tutorial and post it here crediting the original poster, we do care if you copy someone's post and don't credit the original poster.

Edit: Until you provide proof of being one of the creators (you should still credit all creators), the first post will contain the link to the other forum post.

Hey guys! just answering Valentine, sorry for being too late, when i said “Terabin is my real life brother” it means in brazil real life close friend, Valentine does not even know Terabin in real life, you can confirm on terabins facebook or on aldeiarpg “just ask about Leo Mello”
and i did not say that I was the owner of AldeiaRPG
stop judging me for nothing.
I love this community, and all the help from SolidLink and Mohenjo
see ya! yours Leo Mello - ollixsykes

**I am what I am**
I do not need to hide, here are my social networks
https://www.instagram.com/leodimello/
https://twitter.com/leodiimello

“I am Aldeiarpg co-founder, and terabin is my real life brother, he also use this encryption method on Wings of Misadventure we code it together”

1) You didn’t code it, 2) you’re not his brother and 3) you’re just a member of their forum, not a co-founder