Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Board of Shame.

IFX

So, I was bored as hell, and decided I was going to go through and read the board of shame. Honestly some of these people are just so dumb. The one about buying eclipse had me laughing so hard I was in tears. Thanks, whatever person decided we needed a board of shame. It is truly a work of art. And thank you people who wrote the board of shame's posts for making me feel actually intelligent.

[http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/131949-last-fantasy-ii-epic-mmorpg/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/131949-last-fantasy-ii-epic-mmorpg/)

^ my favorite post ever.

that guy is so amazing.

"All funds coming from my allowance or my mom's credit card if I have to."

Gamemaster actually kept getting individuals that wanted to buy the game or join the team.

The more extreme it became; the more people either loved it or hated it.

The game was just a single map with Rickroll song playing.

Gamemaster was promoted to staff, only a few people recognized eastereggs/rip offs from other games, and it generally got out of hand.

The joke did not go well. :(

*edit* I see the video and graphics are down. I might possibly put those back up, so people can get the true feel of it. :P

I knew it was a joke but it was just so well written and really thought out.. truely a work of art.

anybody can play the fool but it takes talent and legitimate understanding to play a parody of a fool

I would love to see the original content of the thread its a real gem

> Gamemaster actually kept getting individuals that wanted to buy the game or join the team.
>
> The more extreme it became; the more people either loved it or hated it.
>
> The game was just a single map with Rickroll song playing.
>
>  
>
> Gamemaster was promoted to staff, only a few people recognized eastereggs/rip offs from other games, and it generally got out of hand.
>
>  
>
> The joke did not go well. :(
>
>  
>
>  
>
> *edit* I see the video and graphics are down. I might possibly put those back up, so people can get the true feel of it. :P

Please do xD I've seen the post a couple times but was disappointed when all the pictures/videos were gone.