Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Leaked pictures (maps, guns, etc)

MCADAMS

• 2 weeks later...
@Zonova:

> lolno. THe story in MW2 kicked ass, as did the story in Black Ops. The game play is generally similar though.

The _only_ thing that is different in the games is the storyline and the graphics. They give you different looking maps and different looking guns and you think they've made a new game. They haven't. It's all the same.

@Peteyyy:

> The _only_ thing that is different in the games is the storyline and the graphics. They give you different looking maps and different looking guns and you think they've made a new game. They haven't. It's all the same.

Doesn't that change every game from one another? That basically saying, this game is different because it has a new look completely different maps, way different story but yet there the same…

@Peteyyy:

> The _only_ thing that is different in the games is the storyline and the graphics. They give you different looking maps and different looking guns and you think they've made a new game. They haven't. It's all the same.

Please correct me if i'm wrong… but how is it the same game if it has a different story, graphics, and maps? Gameplay is genre based. You can't say every fps game is the same just because it has shooting in it.

@Zonova:

> Please correct me if i'm wrong… but how is it the same game if it has a different story, graphics, and maps? Gameplay is genre based. You can't say every fps game is the same just because it has shooting in it.

My point is there is no variation in the levels.
"Shoot so many people to get to the next level.
Sneak past these guys.
Kill more guys.
etc…"

@Zonova:

> Please correct me if i'm wrong… but how is it the same game if it has a different story, graphics, and maps? Gameplay is genre based. You can't say every fps game is the same just because it has shooting in it.

Finally a person who actually has some logic!

I'll tell you guys who has logic. Pete. Really it isn't even a different story, the story in every COD game goes liek his:

-you are a soldier
-you shoot bad guys
-when you shoot enough bad guys and throw enough grenades you become some kind of hero

And oh my, those graphics sure are good,m pitty they'll be in a shitty game instead of a game that deserves spectacular graphics like Zelda or Metroid. What's more is when it comes to makign truly amazing graphics, they spend so much time omn that, they cut corners on everythign else. So enjoy your generic glitchy, box mapped, regenerating health first person shooter that everybody plays every year.

Seriously, go play a real game.

@Last:

> I'll tell you guys who has logic. Pete. Really it isn't even a different story, the story in every COD game goes liek his:
>
> -you are a soldier
> -you shoot bad guys
> -when you shoot enough bad guys and throw enough grenades you become some kind of hero
>
> And oh my, those graphics sure are good,m pitty they'll be in a shitty game instead of a game that deserves spectacular graphics like Zelda or Metroid. What's more is when it comes to makign truly amazing graphics, they spend so much time omn that, they cut corners on everythign else. So enjoy your generic glitchy, box mapped, regenerating health first person shooter that everybody plays every year.
>
> Seriously, go play a real game.

In my opinion I hated MW2 witch is exactly like you said. But I think blackops was an incredible story that has gone beyond the reach of call of duty. I am just saying these games have amazing graphics but there not all exactly the same. There also made by different companies and now someone else took over activition lets hope for the best.

You won't even get good, becuase let's say the first 4 were good.  Everybody on the planet then realised thsi series is just a money grabbign scheme where idiots will constantly buy the games no matter how good they are. And they are not good.

Of course though, you'll be buyign this horrible horrible game, and the majoority of this forum will too. You're all idiots, money wasing idiots.

• 2 weeks later...
@Roxas1432:

> You seriously don't get it, do you?
> There is no point to the game. It's
> just mindless warfare and killing.
> One day they're going to run out
> of ideas for new games. What
> will all of you violence loving
> noobs do? But you see,
> noobs like you don't have lives.
> Go outside, get a life
> and/or make friends.
> So stfu and get one.
> World's going to end either way.

lolwat

I bought COD4.  I haven't bought an FPS since.  I've played black ops, and it's pretty bad.  COD4 was more balanced and more fun in my opinion.  Perhaps not as realistic, but who cares?  Anyways, I don't think I'll buy FPS games until they make something new.  No, I do't mean new maps or features, I mean really _new_.  For instance, if they made an FPS game where you were a plane and they did it well, it would be awesome.  Essentially, variety is the spice of life.

@El:

> I bought COD4.  I haven't bought an FPS since.  I've played black ops, and it's pretty bad.  COD4 was more balanced and more fun in my opinion.  Perhaps not as realistic, but who cares?  Anyways, I don't think I'll buy FPS games until they make something new.  No, I do't mean new maps or features, I mean really _new_.  For instance, if they made an FPS game where you were a plane and they did it well, it would be awesome.  Essentially, variety is the spice of life.

Battlefield III, bro

@Roxas1432:

> noobs do? But you see,
> Go outside, get a life
> and/or make friends.
> So stfu and get one.

ಠ_à²Â

I honestly thought they would stop at the second one. Didn't really think that a 3rd one was necessary. The first one was the biggest, then 2 was kind of big, but then black op's was another big CoD. I'm not going to get the 3rd one, I might just stick with black op's. The graphics on this one looks a lot better though.

@Roxas1432:

> noobs do? But you see,
> Go outside, get a life
> and/or make friends.
> So stfu and get one.

/cry

you totally just summed up my entire life in one badly formulated paragraph, im gonna go /cutwrists now