Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its Zetasis' Birthday!

Zetasis

So Its my birthday and I'm now 27 years old. It seems strange to me that I have reached this age, I keep thinking at some point I'll actually feel like an adult. I guess having 3 kids, a wife, working 50 hours of week, and going to school hasn't done it to me yet. Anyways, as lame as it may sound, the only thing I want for my birthday is Eclipse Worlds Gold Edition so I have asked for money in hopes that I may actually have spar cash to create a paypal account with enough cash to purchase EWGE. Anyways, I know I'm old and probably one of the oldest members here, but I'm looking forward to another year of over-aged game development.

Well happy birthday @[member="King Seb"]!

And thanks to all the nice birthday wish's.

So far I have had breakfast at Ihop with the wife and kids then I bought my oldest son a new mattress. Pay close attention you younglings, this might be how you spend your birthdays one day… ;)

Well I managed to see every minute of my birthday. I was awake for 39 hours before I crashed out. It was an all right day, I had a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the family and then hung out with some friends for the rest of the night on into the next day. I somehow only slept for for a little under 8 hours but I suprisingly feel really good today. I didn't get any gifts but thats no biggy once you get to my age. Just having a good time with friends and family is what its all about anyways.

Again thanks for all the happy birthdays Eclipse!