Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Untitled Game.

IdoFreePixel

Just showing off some little progress. Havn't added trees or other objects to the tileset yet, but just wanted to see how it looked all together.

![](http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3648/unlednz.png)

**Progress 5/29**
![](http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1571/yourstorycopy.png)

You could remove the black lines to see if it tiles well, and the tile closest to the bottom seems very squary with the water there. Unless you're going for something Minecraft like I'd suggest making transitions between higher and lower levels too.

That tileset is actually incredibly nice…..sort of gives me the impression of Disgaea combined with Tron :D.

All joking aside, I like the colour and attention to detail regarding each tile, the odd "obstructive" additions, such as the Log, also shows an acute attention to detail. I do agree with the removl of the black grid though, find out if the tileset works without the divide.....in this case I believe there would always be a risk of the gridding taking the attention away from the more important visual details of your work.

I really love the tiles, and I definitely think you should stick with the old school black outlines.  Only problem I'd say is it looks like a retro version of favor the gods, and a fair bit like mine craft 2D'd(except the lovely log and the rocks.

Looks nice so far. Although the fence doesn't seem to go straight, keeps on going up a pixel or so after a while to the left. And I'm still not sure about the lowered dirt tile right by the water, seems like either the water would have flowed down into the hole, or that grass would have grown over it. Water hole by the stones seems kind of squarish too compared to your other water tiles.

The trouble? I'd say it's more to help him see how big his tiles are when making them. Although the way he has done it now, they wont be able to be used in a game with tiles and still look the same as when there is a black outline around all of them, there will be a 2 pixel line around everything instead of one.