Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zonova:

> Oh shut the duck up both of you, i keep looking at this thread hoping for intelligence! This is pretty damn disappointing! XD

You're looking at a thread full of men writing 'DICK' across their chests and running around in pink underwear and you expect intelligence?

@Robin:

> Criminals are full of people like you.

no they are not, i only chose them so i can "pimp my ride" i rather perfer cop's though because they have cop cars and i like cops. Criminals are not fun cause cops always beat us :S. so i cannot get farther in the game lol.

@Gianni:

> Criminals are not fun cause cops always beat us :S.

**Because criminals are full of people like you.**

It's like the Alliance on World of Warcraft. It's just completely made up of under-18s.

Played. All. Night. Cannot. Stop!

Anyway, Criminals are IMO a bunch of retards sitting in front of their computer all day, using their Premium Guns and Clothing to gain quick kills.

**Conclusion**: I hate Criminals and especially Premium Criminals!

Loool. It's really nothing to do with the weapons and clothing. It's all down to the modifications. The high-level guns (and the $$$ ones) are the _exact_ same as the starter rifle. They're just loaded down with weapon modifications.

Chances are you're just playing against people with high reputation and no threat. The match-making system goes on your threat which is based on win/loss ratio. You can easily find silver threat players with the highest level modifications.

Believe me, I used to get angry all the time but now I've got a couple of modifications myself it's easier to see that the game is mainly down to skill.

Once you learn the mission areas, where you're going to flank from and what kind of weapons they're using then you're set.

When you get in to a mission press 'tab' and click their names. It'll show you what gun they're using. From there you'll be easily able to see what they're going to do. If they have an assault rifle then they're going to stay mid-range, SMGers are going to try and flank you and get in your face and snipers are going to sit half a map away taking pot shots.

Personally I'm at the point where I only really lose against gold threat players. I've got a very nice desert eagle pistol from Miguel Estebano. Very easy to snipe people off with it. Couple that with a heavily modified SMG and you're set for soloing missions.

If you're grouping it with friends then you should probably have 1 assault rifle, 1 sniper and 2 SMGs.

Eh, just things I'd have liked someone to have told me when I first started playing. I worked it all out myself and I'm still finding new ways of taking advantage of systems.

Oh, and I also just found out you don't need to drive to a green guy to pledge. You can just double click their icon on the map and access them from anywhere.

@Robin:

> Criminals are full of people like you.
>
> If anyone joins EU1 then add us; Glass, QualityCereal and SniffinCoke.

Europa Universallis 1?! Oh. You got my hopes up there, Robin.

Well then, good luck with your… whatever.