Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

RyokuHasu

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put some serious thought into your question. It kept me up at night, and it was constantly in my head during the day. I posted this question on several message boards and forums, phoned all my friends too asking them the same question. They could not answer it. As a last resort, i asked my parents, and they too could not answer it. I realized. I was on my own. I quickly flew to Tibet and asked the help of the Buddhist monks there. After weeks and weeks of meditation, i decided to ask one of them the question. He could not answer it. Realizing that this wasn't working out, i set of to the airport to fly back home. On the plane, i put myself in isolation from the rest of the world. I placed myself in a universe cut off from our own. It was only myself, and the blackness. In my subconscious world, i created life forms different from anything the world has ever seen. Their knowledge was superior to ours. I let them evolve for about three subconscious years. Eventually, they formed cities using stronger and better material. I went to the smarted being in this universe, and asked him the question that was put before me so many weeks ago. The being answered. It was a simple one. I thought about his answer for about two minutes, and then it hit me. I smiled, and let out a little laugh. I thanked him, and then revealed to him that i was the creator of the universe which he lived in. Such a notion that a simple being such as myself could create an entire world was blasphemous to them. They did not tolerate such things. I was ordered to be executed. Right before i was about to be killed, i warned the beings that if the execution were to happen, their entire universe would be destroyed. I explained that if i die, their universe would die as well. They didn't believe me. So i left my subconscious universe, and awoke on the plane just as i was landing. Once at the airport, i got my luggage, called a taxi, and went home. I took my laptop out, and went on www.touchofdeathforums.com to answer the question that had been unanswered for so long. I went to the thread, and wrote out my answer. Then i realized two things. Because i had left my universe, i was nonexistent in it. Therefore, the entire universe and all its creatures were destroyed/killed. The second thing i realized was that as i lived in that universe for three subconscious years living among these far more intelligent creatures, my intelligence had increased far beyond any other human's dream. You all would not understand the answer that the wise being had said to me. I want you to take a moment Darkbeast, and realize the damage you have done. You are responsible for the death of millions and millions of creatures in a universe you are not aware about only because i was kind enough to put enough effort to answer your question. One can only imagine how much guilt you are feeling now.

What do you think was the answer that the being said to me?

@Sigridunset:

> I put some serious thought into your question. It kept me up at night, and it was constantly in my head during the day. I posted this question on several message boards and forums, phoned all my friends too asking them the same question. They could not answer it. As a last resort, i asked my parents, and they too could not answer it. I realized. I was on my own. I quickly flew to Tibet and asked the help of the Buddhist monks there. After weeks and weeks of meditation, i decided to ask one of them the question. He could not answer it. Realizing that this wasn't working out, i set of to the airport to fly back home. On the plane, i put myself in isolation from the rest of the world. I placed myself in a universe cut off from our own. It was only myself, and the blackness. In my subconscious world, i created life forms different from anything the world has ever seen. Their knowledge was superior to ours. I let them evolve for about three subconscious years. Eventually, they formed cities using stronger and better material. I went to the smarted being in this universe, and asked him the question that was put before me so many weeks ago. The being answered. It was a simple one. I thought about his answer for about two minutes, and then it hit me. I smiled, and let out a little laugh. I thanked him, and then revealed to him that i was the creator of the universe which he lived in. Such a notion that a simple being such as myself could create an entire world was blasphemous to them. They did not tolerate such things. I was ordered to be executed. Right before i was about to be killed, i warned the beings that if the execution were to happen, their entire universe would be destroyed. I explained that if i die, their universe would die as well. They didn't believe me. So i left my subconscious universe, and awoke on the plane just as i was landing. Once at the airport, i got my luggage, called a taxi, and went home. I took my laptop out, and went on www.touchofdeathforums.com to answer the question that had been unanswered for so long. I went to the thread, and wrote out my answer. Then i realized two things. Because i had left my universe, i was nonexistent in it. Therefore, the entire universe and all its creatures were destroyed/killed. The second thing i realized was that as i lived in that universe for three subconscious years living among these far more intelligent creatures, my intelligence had increased far beyond any other human's dream. You all would not understand the answer that the wise being had said to me. I want you to take a moment Darkbeast, and realize the damage you have done. You are responsible for the death of millions and millions of creatures in a universe you are not aware about only because i was kind enough to put enough effort to answer your question. One can only imagine how much guilt you are feeling now.

Why doesnt the sky fall down?