Find results in...

OtherWorld edit 2.0.5

Domino_

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ru$her:

> Did you remove the button for change sprite on character creation? If you can, put it back please !
>
> Can't wait for 1.8 to .. nice interface, bigger and more clean!
>
> thanks

Button is only invisiable.

@Axis:

> you should add more tile sets in 1.8

add them by yourself xD It's simple. ^^

- OtherWorld edit 1.8 -
#Fixed Darkstyle editor's.
    - Color's changed from "&H8000000D&" to "&H80000007&"
# Added Don't forget to set exp rate. xD ( In server )
# Added Show Player level or dont.
# Fixed all colors in editors.
# Added Checkpoint Attribute , by Altar tutorial. Thanks :)

Next release: 1.9
ToDo:
# Add to Options choose to Show Player Name / Show Player Name [ Level ] / Dont Show name and level

I'm just little bit tired of this all. ^^

But soon will be more. :)

[OtherWorld edit 1.8 mirror link](http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICLMKRAC)

@Raja:

> What is checkpoint attribute ?  :confused:

If you step on check attribute, afther death you will spawn in CheckAttribute location.

@Ru$her:

> 1.8 don't supose to be like this?
>
> >! ![](http://www.bildites.lv/images/g79a6bwwxprgumwn131p.png)

This style will be to OtherWorld Game release thats my second game project but there have some bugs with picScreen.

p.s. v1.8.1 avabile.

@Domino_:

> If you step on check attribute, afther death you will spawn in CheckAttribute location.
>
> This style will be to OtherWorld Game release thats my second game project but there have some bugs with picScreen.
>
> p.s. v1.8.1 avabile.

Hey this looks good i am gonna use it for an up coming game i plan on making.

@Rose:

> Ignore the rest of this post if the idea behind your edit is to throw together a bunch of existing/tweaked source edits and release it as an edit in it's entirety.
>
> This is ridiculous. Anyone can throw together and modify a bunch of different source code tutorials and resources. It'd be much better for the community if you'd add in something not any regular joe with a brain can do. I'd suggest adding in something new and exciting, or something no one has done yet.

Normally I would agree with you completely on this, however, a select few people cannot get or use VB6\. Therefore them adding in these features is impossible, unless a friend, or in this case, the creator of this thread, does it for them. But, ~~I do agree there is nothing special about this edit~~ (GUI is different) and it would be nice to share something new with the community.

On Topic: Anyways, nice job.

@airdude2:

> I cant seem to get my other computer to connect to the server, yet for some reason i can connect to my basic eclipse project, What is the diffrence that is stopping me from connecting?

Check in Client side:
In **modClientTCP** find  **Sub TcpInit()** and change this
```
    ' connect
    frmMain.Socket.RemoteHost = "127.0.0.1"
    frmMain.Socket.RemotePort = 7001

```I hope this will work. ^^

You guys should also include Lightnings pet system, DJ Maxus' Spell casting NPC's, and lightnings Projectile system. I mean if you're going to make an edit with cool features you might as well add in the cool ones. J/K. Nice edit though and if you can add in those features that would be great.

@Zetasis:

> You guys should also include Lightnings pet system, DJ Maxus' Spell casting NPC's, and lightnings Projectile system. I mean if you're going to make an edit with cool features you might as well add in the cool ones. J/K. Nice edit though and if you can add in those features that would be great.

About the projectile system, it's not Lightnings system. It's Captain Wabbit system. ;)