Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I make applications for small business owners. Trying to start up.

bboy44

Looking for a Web Application for your small business?

Ramblon will personally create you an application that fits your website, or however you would like it to be created. We specialize in graphic design and android development. Purchase a cheap package and we will customize your own application, and publish said application if you so desire. We work with people until they are 100% satisfied with their application. We will even create applications that have login/register system, or other database related systems, and we will even host it for free.

Visit our website and have a look for yourself!
[http://www.ramblon.com](http://www.ramblon.com)

Also, looking for iOS programmer to expand to both android and iPhone. Email me at [email protected] with any questions, ideas, advice, etc.

> Looks presentable, nice examples shown and a simple but accurate post. Well done.

I appreciate it! Thank you.

> Wish you luck in this :) out of curiosity, what languages do you know?

javascript, php, basic java and c++, and I used to know vb6 extremely well, but that was quite a while ago.

> Cringe.

This was mean; let me elaborate on what exactly I meant.

Your prices are not suited for what you offer. Your services came off as extremely amateurish. I think the best course of action would be to continue honing your skills as a Software Engineer until you are able to offer something more.

> This was mean; let me elaborate on what exactly I meant.
>
> Your prices are not suited for what you offer. Your services came off as extremely amateurish. I think the best course of action would be to continue honing your skills as a Software Engineer until you are able to offer something more.

Completely fair and understandable. I know where you are coming from with the prices and how it's "amateurish". There is a lot of work to be done and right now I only view this project as a website template, not so much a business. I did the examples extremely quick, just to get something out, and have a visual.

Sorry for any spelling errors, sent this from my phone.