Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Company name

Dark Crusade

@Kreator:

> Only other idea I thought of, which is a name I've had for a while now, is 'Dead Planet'. Something like 'Dead Planet Productions or Studios'. I can already think of some amazing logo ideas for it.

That sounds ducking awesome. Go with it bro.

@ZoSo:

> Just go with what you like… why would it matter what other people think?... There will always be people not liking stuff anyway

Well it is a company name, so he needs to have a name that people _generally_ like. If not, we'd have a ton of "ub3rl337 stud10s" running around…

@Jungle:

> That sounds ducking awesome. Go with it bro.
>
> Well it is a company name, so he needs to have a name that people _generally_ like. If not, we'd have a ton of "ub3rl337 stud10s" running around…

I usually like the products, and dont give a shit about the company name as long as they do good things… >_>

I actually think that i wanted to name orpgcreation.com pixxel or something, but people were like "nah", and i didnt.

I honestly really like Pixxel, i mean… its the word Pixel with two X. I was stupid then, cause its a really good company name.

@ZoSo:

> I usually like the products, and dont give a shit about the company name as long as they do good things… >_>

There have been times where I have judged a company based on it's name before tbh. For example, I almost didn't use Fruity Loops Studio because I thought it didn't sound professional at a glance. After researching the product though, I soon loved the program.

@Kreator:

> Yeah I'm 95% positive I'll go ahead with it. I doubt I'll think of anything better, so I'm pretty sure I'll register it . I think I'll use Dead Planet for my band name.

What kind of music does you band play? It would fit really nicely in an ambient-themed electronic space music genre (the name of that genre just proves that Electronic music genres have gone too far xD).

@Jungle:

> What kind of music does you band play? It would fit really nicely in an ambient-themed electronic space music genre (the name of that genre just proves that Electronic music genres have gone too far xD).

Technical death metal.

Going to keep practicing death metal logos until I get good at them. Here is my first attempt ever! Reasonably happy with it but I would absolutely love to get half as good as [Christophe Szpajdel](http://www.logodesignlove.com/lord-of-the-logos-christophe-szpajdel)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9717dfb5c0992c14a6cad33c47a579b4.png)

This is only work in progress, it's only the text part. Have to sharpen the edges as well, but I think I'll practice a few more so I feel somewhat experienced at death metal logos.

EDIT- Resized logo a bit so it's more viewable friendly

I personally the Pixxel logo with the "studios" subtitle most.. i think having that in the name is better from a business perspective.. people will know what the company is right off the bat… i find the first pixxel logo with the boxes up top and texture very shiek and cool .. well done

@Frostyy:

> Do not like.  Dead Planet could work as a cute logo, but it seems a bit to intense for an indie game company… but I suppose I don't know what games you'll be making.

Lolwut?

@Kreator:

> I think I'll use Dead Planet for my band name.

@Zeta:

> Glad you picked up on the JK JK… Then again pompous people don't need to read whole joking messages.

No, you put the "jkjk" after Picsell, not Pikcell. I could only assume that the second was being serious…

> Then again pompous people don't need to read whole joking messages.

…what does being 'pompous' have anything to do with that at all?

@Jungle:

> No, you put the "jkjk" after Picsell, not Pikcell. I could only assume that the second was being serious…
>
> ...what does being 'pompous' have anything to do with that at all?

Idk kind a fed up, I don't post here much cause people have so many negative vibes.

I'm joking with plays on Pixel. Pixxel. Personally I don't like that name :P Sounds to.. Generic of a name. Then again Blizzard's original name was Silicone and synapse

@Zeta:

> Idk kind a fed up, I don't post here much cause people have so many negative vibes.

I'm not being negative… You just posted something that wasn't clearly defined and I misinterpreted it.

Why does it seem like I'm having so many "communication error" discussions on here lately? -_-