Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ill come clean…why I'm back

nickko

Every piece of media in the world tells you to take risks to go big or go home. This is the simple truth in life. Playing it safe will always be the best decision I've been a SySadmin for almost 3 years now at my current job. I took a gamble a risk, needless to say this will be the end of me. After configuring a XNA studio program and accidentally taking out half my registry and fucking my computer beyond even my comprehension. I now have lost all my backups, all my work and more…. I am so fired. I am also delaying what project Tombstone was, as now I no longer have the source code. I will work on a new project, I wasnt really happy with where it was going.

I am back at eclipse. I am hoping to contribute and work on the engine do an actual game. And find a shit job or craigslist work for now. Things arent going well. I miss my friends from the forums at least my girlfriend is being supportive. Things are so bad right now I'd love to just stick my finger in a light socket till i pass out.

If you just messed with your registry you should still be able to pop your hard drive out and put it in a different computer or reinstall windows on a different drive and then access it. Unless there is more im missing.

Anyway, really sucks to hear man. Hope things get better.