Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brand New Hosting

Lycrios

Hello fellow eclipse community,

We've recently moved the data to a new server and I just would like to make sure everything loads optimally.

If you have any suggestion/feedback please post here.

Regards,

Web Management

Lycrios.

Note we are aware of a few broken things and are currently working behind the scenes to ensure all navigation, image links, etc are properly working. Aside from that, we may not spot everything and hope you will work with us to have Eclipse functioning as it did before.

> Can't login with Facebook or Twitter.

Will have this looked into and sorted as soon as possible. Apologies!

> Kind of shameless advertising towards jumpbutton….

If we wanted to advertise we would use the non-eclipse project board as we have previously. What will be done with and for this community has no relationship towards our game development venture. Our team grew from this very community and there is potential for other teams to come together from within this community. Where things go with eclipse will rely on both Link and the staff he has on his board along with the one we have placed on ours to be focused on eclipse. If you consider that advertising, then sorry it comes off as such.

Ah, okay. Right about now is when you know a community is on the road towards final collapse.

I'm just going to put this out there: when you guys finally give up, I'll be happy to pay two paperclips and a string for Eclipse.

Cheers,

Former UK Prime Minister

> Old Spice is a body wash. ;) Body wash is not good to use on your hair.

![](http://cdn.brand.pgsitecore.com/en/-/media/OldSpice/Images/Products/Products_900x900_HAIR_CARE_STYLING_SHAMPOO_DRENCH.jpg?v=1-201406280357)