Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Conversation System Saving Problem

Justn

I just noticed that when i make a new conversation and use the cmbevent and save it works, but when i open up the conv editor again it resets my cmbevent back to none.. Its not doing it for my first conversation only any other new ones i add.. i dont remember it doing this before? can anyone point me in the direction of how to fix this?

If i Click an empty conv slot and then click save it will not mess with the other conversations but if i scroll threw any previous convs it will reset cmbevent to none

This is a peculiar problem that I've encountered in other editors, mainly with class requirements.
I can't particularly help much, besides suggesting you could look for fixes involving the class requirements resetting and see if the same fix can be tweaked to solve your problem.

hmm i havent had a problem with class requirments but it did happen to me once with the rarity saving but it was because i didnt have "Item(EditorIndex).Rarity = scrlRarity.Value" in my source it only caused a saving problem with anyhting new i was trying to make and didnt affect anything i already had created. i guess i will look into this some more.. if anyone can think of something else to try plz let me know.