Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Advanced] Tutorial Of Spriting Paperdoll Itens

bielcations

@Zeffrit:

> Umm, what about origins format?

Im working in this today for post

@Vitin:

> This is not really spriting and the result looks really crap.
>
> Try to make items by actually pixelling them.

What? Look at Your graphics baby. your game have 2 bits. im trying show how i make for my sprites, u dont like? ok. but is a REALLY SPRITING WAY.

HAHA' u dont see the entire tutorial? i make my sprites, if u see the tutorial i make in ZBRUSH (3d Software) my mace and i resize my 3d concept, for pixel's and i give a better paperdoll.
Ok u want a challenge? a best performance in a pixel art? u choose your better theme (a mace , a warrior, a mage) and i make and u make, the members decide who is better .

@bielcations:

> HAHA' u dont see the entire tutorial? i make my sprites, if u see the tutorial i make in ZBRUSH (3d Software) my mace and i resize my 3d concept, for pixel's and i give a better paperdoll.
> Ok u want a challenge? a best performance in a pixel art? u choose your better theme (a mace , a warrior, a mage) and i make and u make, the members decide who is better .

Do you realize that resizing your 3d work isnt pixel art?

@Vitin:

> Do you realize that resizing your 3d work isnt pixel art?

I never say "MY PIXEL ART" i say spriting, my way of spriting. i never say : Vitin THIS IS A RIGHT METHOD OF PIXEL ART. is a method, not the best but IS A DIFFERENT WAY. paint is one way ,this method is other way to make art.@Murdock:

> I think the method is alright for spriting.. it would be nice to see these actually put into a game though to compare.. on their own its hard to tell.. i would like to see such a challenge myself for the fun of it

HAHA i'll go show in my Yggdrasil topic my graphics. thanks for comments ALL

@Zarkaus:

> reiners sprites are all 3d modeled … its great tut and will help those who hate doing the pixel by pixel funnnnnn. >.>

Good, U Like (:
Ahn. Yeah i hate pixel by pixel.

@Frostyy:

> Yeah, making sprites like this is fine.  Reiner's sprites look good enough.

glad you liked it, i'll search now this Reiner's sprites, 

Thanks for the comments. i'll show other items and sprites in my Game page, Yggdrasil.